Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 8:36 pm

According to a source, Brooke Hogan has been released from TNA iMPACT! Wrestling.

Apparently the story was going around the WWE lockerroom on Thursday, but the story wasn't confirmed by TNA officials until today.

We should have more details on this breaking story later today.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 8:51 pm

LMFAO WOW
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 9:10 pm

laughter
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 9:48 pm

Now that I got that good laugh out I want to say I wish her the best but to honest she wasn't needed at all.If She wasn't gonna be a wrestler then there was really no use for her.Ill admit she wasn't bad at what she was doing but her paycheck could go to hiring Some new knockouts.But her release was a very bad timing especially with the spoilers for next weeks TNA this was really the one time were I believe she was needed.She'll be alright she's dating an NFL player plus she's A Hogan so she will have money kinda shock she was released but really wasn't needed at all.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:51 pm

UPDATE: As noted earlier, Brooke Hogan has been released from TNA Wrestling. There were rumors in both the WWE and TNA locker-rooms over the past several days, especially on Thursday and Friday, that she had been released but we weren't able to confirm it until today when TNA officials officially acknowledged it.

According to sources, the story making the rounds is that she was let go from the company on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. TNA officials are saying it's due to "budget cuts" but others believe there is more to the story, especially with her father in the position he's in with the company. Of course, there is always a chance that she'll return down the line but as of now, she's been released.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:00 pm

While I never want anyone to lose their job, the two parties obviously didn't need each other. You figure they would have concluded the whole Brooke Hogan/Bully Ray angle first, but lolTNA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 11:34 pm

They could of at least wrote her off or something.For an example they could of had some sorta segment where bully invites Brooke to the ring and says something like "I'm done with you blah blah I never loved you blah blah I was only using you because of your last name blah blah".Then He Tells Brooke he found another girl (You Know Who) and wants a divorce and signs the papers Brooke starts crying and runs off screaming "I HATE YOU".TNA announces that Brooke is too emotional and has taken time off and then a few weeks later she's released.

I hate how TNA always does that they never really finish there story lines because somebody gets released during it and it pisses me the fuck off its like a TV show that ends in a cliffhanger but then show gets cancelled FUCK OFF TNA Which your bullshit storylines with no endings!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 5:57 am

Good call imo.

She sucked and now they can use whatever money she was paid to sign women with talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Brooke Hogan Fired From TNA
Page 1 of 1