Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night of the Living Dead 3D coming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Night of the Living Dead 3D coming!  Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Living Dead 3D coming!    Night of the Living Dead 3D coming!  EmptySat 17 Aug 2013, 10:06 am

Only a day after news breaks of a possible “Jaws” remake, Hollywood’s abuzz with reports of another “Night of the Living Dead”.

I tell ya kids, there’s no better place to get your creativity boogie on than Hollywood. Be one with it. Swim in the juices of its creativity.

The horror classic will be updated, again, via the cameras of Simon West Productions and the Graphic Film Company, who have set Bollywood actor R. Madhavan to star in “Night of the Living Dead 3D : Origins”, according to Deadline. Zebediah De Soto is directing, with a cast of direct-to-video faves playing support roles, including Tony Todd, Tom Sizemore, Danielle Harris, Sarah Habel, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Bill Mosley, and Joseph Pilato.

“This movie represents a whole new way of visualizing the classic zombie genre”, says “Expendables 2″ director West, who produces. “It has a fresh and exciting style that sets it apart from all other horror films seen up until now.”

Zack Snyder and James Gunn offered up a terrific remake of “Dawn of the Dead” – also from “Night” helmer George Romero – a few years back, so there’s no telling what Simon West can do with… sorry, I’m laughing. Give me a minute.

Read more at http://moviehole.net/201367280night-of-the-living-dead-3d-coming-who-said-original-ideas-in-hollywood-were-dead#egZdtuOT0W0H82Vf.99
Back to top Go down

Night of the Living Dead 3D coming!
Page 1 of 1