Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mancini Pitches Audience His Chucky Meets Freddy Film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Mancini Pitches Audience His Chucky Meets Freddy Film Empty
PostSubject: Mancini Pitches Audience His Chucky Meets Freddy Film   Mancini Pitches Audience His Chucky Meets Freddy Film EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 1:23 pm

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/175741-mancini-pitches-audience-his-chucky-meets-freddy-film-

Curse of Chucky made its FrightFest debut in London overnight and the writer-director of the film, Don Mancini, was part of an audience Q&A in which the notion of a Chucky team-up or "versus" film was brought up.

Chucky has experienced a crossover before, however, in the pages of the Hack/Slash comic book.  On film, he has yet to go head-to-head with any horror icons. 

Many think the pint-sized jerk should take on Leprechaun.  Mancini doesn't agree.

From Bleeding Cool:

"It all just seems too obvious to me [Leprechaun vs Chucky]. I mean Freddy vs. Jason, I thought that was a fun movie… But for me the problem with that team up is that Jason doesn’t really have any personality and doesn’t talk. If Freddy and Chucky got together that would be a really funny double act. If you did a Child’s Play on Elm Street and did it like a horror movie version of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. So Chucky and Freddy meet and Freddy says, Chucky I’m a big fan of your work. Chucky says, Freddy I admire your technique. And they decide that Elm Street is too small for the two of them so they have to have a contest to see who can kill the most teenagers before sunrise."

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Mancini Pitches Audience His Chucky Meets Freddy Film
Page 1 of 1