Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII?   Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 7:21 pm

Latino Review has a report on some possible casting news for Star Wars: Episode VII.

According to their sources, Rachel Hurd-Wood has reportedly read for the role of Princess Leia's daughter. It says thus far she is the only actress to have read for the role though others will likely audition soon. In addition, the site reports that Alex Pettyfer has read for an unknown role. A "major casting news" item is also said to be dropping very soon from Lucasfilm.

In the Expanded Universe, Leia and Han Solo's daughter is Jaina Solo, who has a twin brother Jacen. The two characters have previously been reported (though unconfirmed) as being the focus of the new trilogy.

Hurd-Wood is best known for her role as Wendy Darling in 2003's Peter Pan, while Pettyfer has toplined films like I Am Number Four and Beastly and had supporting turns in Magic Mike, In Time and Lee Daniels' The Butler

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/295742/[Movies]-Who//s-Auditioned-For-Leia//s-Daughter-in-Star-Wars:-Episode-VII?.htm#OwD586awXxbUXzyz.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII?   Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 9:32 pm

I don't know who she is so I can't really comment on if she should get the role or not. Good luck to her but she's going to have a LOT of competition especially if this character is going to be the focus of the next trilogy.

I wonder if Alex Pettyfer could be her brother? It says he is rumored to have a role but I hope he doesn't get it..

I've heard nothing but bad stuff about him. He acts like a diva and he really shouldn't since he can't act, his movies have not done well [specifically the ones that he is the lead *Magic Mike doesn't count he was 1 of like 10 strippers*...], and there are loads of talented better mannered actors out there who fit any role he could play.. So yeah people need to fix their attitude because they can be replaced so easily.
Back to top Go down

Who's Auditioned For Leia's Daughter in Star Wars: Episode VII?
Page 1 of 1