Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD   Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 3:50 pm

Speaking with the Los Angeles Daily News, actress Kat Dennings discussed reprising her role as Darcy Lewis alongside Natalie Portman in Marvel's Thor: The Dark World. “Darcy’s a political science major who’s interning with Jane [Foster] for credit,” says Dennings. “She’s really bad at real science in this first movie. In the second movie, she’s more interested, but she still doesn’t know anything about it. She loves Jane, she really wants Jane and Thor to be together. It’s almost like her own little soap opera that she watches. Darcy does many amazing things, the content of which I will probably get snipered if I reveal,” she admits. “But there are a lot of awesome sequences involving Darcy that I think fans of the movie will be excited to see — and that I, as a fan, was spoiled to be doing. You’ll see Darcy as you’ve never seen her before.” In action scenes, perhaps? “Maaaybe... Possssibly.” But will Darcy shack up with an Asgardian to call her own? “I’m not gonna tell ya. But I’m not gonna rule it out. There are a lot of surprises in store for Darcy in this movie. Some things even surprised me.”

Praising Game of Thrones' Alan Taylor for his directional duties on Thor: The Dark World, Dennings says, “Alan has a great eye and a great sensibility. He’s great at serious sequences and action sequences, has a really deft hand. He’s comfortable in that world, and he’s also good at one-on-one, smaller scenes on Earth, and love scenes,” she adds. “He can do it all, and had a fresh take on the Thor world.” And the same can be said for Darcy. “She’s part of the audience,” Dennings explains. “She kind of reacts the way anyone watching the scenes in reality would.”

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=86927#UWuK3pLDe2Yf7Qzb.99
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD   Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 10:32 pm

she's gonna get it on with Fandral or Hogun
Back to top Go down

Kat Dennings Says "You’ll See Darcy Like Never Before" In THOR: THE DARK WORLD
Page 1 of 1