Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon Rescued THOR: THE DARK WORLD With Rewrites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon Rescued THOR: THE DARK WORLD With Rewrites Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon Rescued THOR: THE DARK WORLD With Rewrites   Joss Whedon Rescued THOR: THE DARK WORLD With Rewrites EmptyThu 19 Sep 2013, 12:14 am

In the latest issue of SFX magazine, Thor: The Dark World director, Alan Taylor ("Game of Thrones"), reveals that when he had issues with a certain scene he turned to the creator of WB's Buffy the Vampire Slayer for some much needed help.

"Joss came in to save our lives a couple of times," laughs the director. "We had a major scene that was not working on the page at all in London, and he basically got airlifted in, like a SWAT team or something. He came down, rewrote the scene, and before he got back to his plane I sort of grabbed him and said, 'And this scene and this scene?' And he rewrote two other scenes that I thought had problems. Then finally we let go of him, he took off again, and we shot the scenes; and they were just much better and much lighter on their feet. Much more fun, much more surprising than what we had been trying to do. I can relate to guys who come out of the TV world, since that's where I come from. And being able to land and work and solve a problem quikcly... I really was grateful."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=87241#wrdl5Z8BwDWc7r04.99
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon Rescued THOR: THE DARK WORLD With Rewrites
Page 1 of 1