Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Superstar Ryback Reveals Desire To Take On A Villainous Role In A Comic Book Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Superstar Ryback Reveals Desire To Take On A Villainous Role In A Comic Book Movie Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstar Ryback Reveals Desire To Take On A Villainous Role In A Comic Book Movie   WWE Superstar Ryback Reveals Desire To Take On A Villainous Role In A Comic Book Movie EmptyWed 02 Oct 2013, 11:23 am

Promoting the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game in India last weekend, WWE Superstar Ryback talked to reporters and touched on a number of issues. Asked whether he would be interested in one day taking his talents to the big screen, the wrestler said that he "would love" to star in movies, but added that his "heart and soul is with WWE" right now. However, as for what type of character he would be interested in playing, Ryback said: "I feel like I’d be the perfect comic book villain in a lot of these comic book movies. But I think it would take a special kind of WWE talent to go and do this sort of thing and still be a full time WWE talent and not miss too much work from WWE. But that’s something I would love to do if the opportunity presented itself." Ryback is not the kind of guy you would want to mess with, so it's VERY easy to imagine him being a formidable foe for any superhero in an upcoming comic book movie. There are those who laugh off the thought of wrestlers appearing in movies, but you only need to look at the success of The Rock to see that it can work. Even Dave Bautista's ridiculed Smallville appearance led to him taking on a starring role in Guardians of the Galaxy! What do you guys think?

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=87955#41a4F8oQXgheD7o3.99
Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar Ryback Reveals Desire To Take On A Villainous Role In A Comic Book Movie
Page 1 of 1