Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles Empty
PostSubject: Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles   Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 2:28 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/23/ninja-turtles-star-william-fichtner-talks-shredder

Actor William Fichtner, who plays Shredder in the upcoming Ninja Turtles reboot, recently revealed some new info about his character and the potential for future installments.

"[Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles] always had sort of a bouncy cartoon feel to me, which is great, that's why it was appealing," the actor explained in an interview with Flicks and the City. "That's not this movie... It's not like any Mutant NInja Turtles thing you've ever seen before. It's freaky, they're cool, and they're mutants, and they look awesome. It's tough, and it's going to be really, really great."

Fichtner also talked about the nature of Shredder's new origin, which some fans may find controversial. "Well I play a guy named Eric Sachs, and we find out that Eric Sachs is somebody else too," he said. "I can't give away too much in the story but I can tell you that who Shredder is in the telling of this Turtles is unlike any telling of the story before. His connection and relationship to the Turtles is a bit surprising, and for an actor playing it, the backstory, which comes out in this film, is really intriguing... We made some changes while filming that I thought are just awesome.

"Shredder dons himself with armor, and that's who he is and that happens in this story. It's the backstory on how it all began with the turtles, that the character of Eric Sachs... It's not by chance that he knows the Turtles."

Could this new take on the TMNT franchise turn into a series? "Do I think you're going to see another one? I think you're going to see a few of them," he said. "I signed a three picture thing, so I'll see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles   Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles EmptySun 27 Oct 2013, 12:36 am

I look forward to seeing the trailer. It does sound interesting.
Back to top Go down

Shredder Actor Talks Bay's Ninja Turtles
Page 1 of 1