Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It?   Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It? EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 2:29 pm

On this week's edition of MLW Radio (listen here), Konnan revealed that some people in WWE feel CM Punk has a "big head." He is not the only talent perceived in that regard by co-workers as the former WCW competitor said a Total Divas star carries that reputation as well.

Having trouble remembering her name, Konnan states, "The other one that has a big head was...who I always used to bury and now I'm glad I did is uh...the one that was...I forgot her f****** name. The one that was dating...Ariane. Remember Ariane, from the Divas?"

He did not add elaborate on this, but indicated that unlike Daniel Bryan, Cameron, who appears under her real name, Ariane, on the E! scripted reality show, has let fame get the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It?   Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It? EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013, 4:43 pm

I think Sid always talks shit on her too on Twitter, itshilarious
Back to top Go down

Konnan Says A WWE Diva Has A 'Big Head' - Who Is It?
Page 1 of 1