Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My thoughts on Impact recently

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

My thoughts on Impact recently Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on Impact recently   My thoughts on Impact recently EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 9:19 pm

Was watching this weeks Impact, (first impact since sometime in August)

Wanted to know some of your thoughts on some things.

What are your thoughts on EC3? Ethan Carter III? I love him, i think WWE missed out on this guy, he is a very solid midcarder and happy TNA decided to pick him up, I like what they are doing with him. I enjoy him. They haven't done anything with him yet to get him some heat but they need to continue playing with the fact that Dixie is picking his opponents, i like that.

BroMance winning the Tag Team Championships? TNA has some great Tag Teams, Kaz & Daniels, Hernandez & Chavo, Storm & Gunner, Aries & Roode so i'm happy BroMance got their shot and run with the tittles. I wished it was Rob Terry and Robbie (What happened to Rob Terry btw?) but in the end, i think Robbie E has been exceptionally entertaining since coming into TNA, everyone has hated the whole Jersey Shore gimmic, but he worked it and his pairing with Jesse works. They are really enjoyable to watch IMO, and funny, sure not everyone takes them seriously, but i'm happy they atleast get awarded for doing their part of Entertainment.

Magnus? I like him, TNA has been doing good in pushing him, he's not just there yet, but I see them throwing the title on him in 2014. Mark my words, but I wouldn't mind, one of the few TNA made guys i enjoy watching.

Kurt Angle denying the HOF induction? I like it, i'm not sure where they are going with it, it feels kind of like Jeff hardy angle, redeeming himself and such, but i hope they put a twist too it and hope this is meant to be a feud between him and Roode and later on Sting, but I like it a lot.

Chris Sabin? Since he won the World Title, there has been a new spark ignited into Sabin and he has been spectacular, didn't think he'd still have this momentum going when he lost the title. But I'm enjoying his new persona and loving what TNA is doing with him.

Knockouts being over: Everyone has been on TNA's back for losing knockouts, but hearing the reaction all the women get individually (except Tapa), is incredible, ODB and Velvet get great reactions from the crowd while Gail and Brooke are both getting really good heat.

Rest of the roster: I feel Aries, Hardy, AJ, Joe, Bully, Storm, Kaz, Daniels, Chavo, Hernandez, Gunner, Anderson (though he just came back) have all been doing okay, helping pushing other talent and just being featured regularly. Honestly making the roster look really solid.

They could use a bit more excitement for new X-Division talent BUT they had some really big names in the last X-Division match, so maybe the others just got to step things up.

Honestly, these are all positives i see in TNA, their product has really gotten better and i've been hearing Eric and Hulk haven't been backstage much lately while Jarrett has been doing more...so maybe this is just a result of that. But honestly, many positives in TNA IMO.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Impact recently   My thoughts on Impact recently EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013, 10:39 pm

My thoughts of TNA
(this only for what I have seen for the few weeks I've been watching)

EC3- I like Him I think he's gonna be a big star in TNA I haven't really been following his WWE Run as derrick Bateman I believe he was with Kaitlyn or Maxine?.Its amazing what a new haircut can do to some people.

The Knockouts-How Many Times are we gonna see the same 4 girls over and over again?.Im not feeling this Lei'd tapa chick she is terrible and the constant screaming Is annoying not liking the pairing of her and Gail together it's an AJ and Tamina rip off also hate the fact that Gail is once again the KOs champ they need to sign more girls please sign Santana Garrett,Blossoms and bring back cheerleader Melissa she looks AMAZING from the pictures I saw of her.

Dixie Carter's Heel turn-Horrible mic skills I rather see clarie lynch again then see Dixie talk.I still get a good laugh when she said the "Team Dixie" line.

AJ styles-I like AJ but he's not too good on the mic either I'm glad he's the champ though.

Soma Joe-He needs a push I wanna see him face AJ as a heel it's been too long since he's been champ.

Bully Ray-never would of though someone like him would be one of the best TNA heels of all time the guy is truly a star.

Kurt,Hardy and sting-Could careless about all 3 of them at this point not doing anything for me to care.

Bobby,Daniels and Kaz-Love them they are all amazing and that HOF segment they had was awesome.

Everything else is ok so far we need some new people would love to see American wolves,Low KI and Mike Bennett with Maria in TNA to freshen things up.

Also BroMans are ok they don't bother me that much but they should not be tag champs at all.

Not feeling Magnus,Kennedy,gunner or aces and eights at this point
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Impact recently   My thoughts on Impact recently EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 12:27 am

Chris Sabin has been doing pretty good, and I have actually been enjoying the X division more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on Impact recently   My thoughts on Impact recently Empty

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on Impact recently
Page 1 of 1