Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina Empty
PostSubject: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 3:01 pm

This match sucked so bad it dragged on for too long and it got boring very quickly.

Also something else that I wanna talk about Who will Be AJs next feud? Seriously where are we going to go from here with this divas divison we get a bunch of random matches that really have absoulty no meaning towards them.Eva just pinned Tamina last week and now this week we get nothing from her.Also I heard where getting AJ vs Natalya on main event this week for the divas title.Wouldnt it have made a little more sense for Natalya to be facing Tamina on raw before she faced AJ? Why is AJ still fighting with the Bella's didn't she already beat both of them already.So many opportunities and yet We get nothing.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina EmptyTue 12 Nov 2013, 8:19 pm

I agree with everything you said. It's like WWE's creative is just UNcreative. They could've easily had Tamina talk on the mic saying how Eva's win was a fluke. Call her out and have a match. SOMETHING TO MAKE PEOPLE CARE. Like...it's sooooooooo easy lmao.

Match was awful. Why? Nikki was in it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 12:47 am

I found the match to be ok. Nothing great or impressive but outside of the Kaitlyn vs Aj Matches this year none have impressed me too much.

At the end of the day we to the point where they need to have AJ lose the title and I am sure all her fans don't want to hear it but they need her to drop it to build any type of feud cause honestly her gimmick getting kind of weak cause you can blame creative of whoever. Tamina was feuding AJ as she was enforcement for Vickie. Then she turns heel and win the title and She was teaming with Layla who turned on Kaitlyn and all a sudden she ain't friends with Layla no longer and all the divas are jealous of her and she is the best of all time too. All a sudden Tamina is friends with AJ although she dissed Tamina saying all the divas are jealous of her. I can only see either Bella or Eva beating her if it's a diva from total divas cause the fans in general will never care about any of the others. Sadly all this leads back to the same point that they misused Kaitlyn who could of been built strong to go for revenge now against AJ if they used her right. Kaitlyn would have had the feud with Layla, Moved on to Tamina and then to AJ.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 1:54 am

In other words, WE WANT KAITLYN.

And no AJ should not lose the belt.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 11:10 am

If Brie is gonna win the title then fine whatever but Atleast give us some sorta storyline to make us CARE about Brie Winning the belt.I want AJs title regin to end like how Trish lost the women's title to Lita on Raws main event it has to be Big.Brie and Nikki Get no crowd reaction at all and SD and Main event or superstars don't count because they edit the crowd.They Got a DEAD reaction last night.

Survivor series is around the corner and yet we don't even have no storylines going on just a buck of random matches.I was hoping for a 5 on 5 diva tag match but looks like Natalya and AJ will face off at SS and it's once again another feud that I don't Care for because WWE hasn't done anything to make me care about that feud.

Also Kaitlyn is gonna change anything she's just gonna be lost in the shuffle as if she already is at the moment with total divas now are all faces leaving Kaitlyn Off TV with abslouty NOTHING to do.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina EmptyWed 13 Nov 2013, 11:17 am

They could easily give Kaitlyn something to do. I think a Diva should go up against Stephanie in the corporate angle. Wait what?! Brilliant idea! Damn why am I not writing for the divas?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina   Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Diva Discussion Nikki Vs Tamina
Page 1 of 1