Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monty Python is back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Monty Python is back! Empty
PostSubject: Monty Python is back!   Monty Python is back! EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 4:42 pm

It has been confirmed that the five surviving members of the British comedy group will be reuniting for a stage show, after 15 years apart.

Terry Jones, John Cleese, Michael Palin, Terry Gilliam and Eric Idle will be “getting together and putting on a show.”

“I’m quite excited about it and I hope it makes us a lot of money!” Jones told the BBC. “I hope to be able to pay off my mortgage!”

The last time the group performed together on stage was back in 1998 at the Aspen Comedy Festival.

Further details will be announced during a press conference on Thursday, which will take place at the Playhouse Theatre.

Idle hinted at the news on Monday in a tweet: “Only three days to go till the Python Press Conference. Make sure Python fans are alerted to the big forthcoming news event.”
He later added: “Python meeting this morning. Can’t wait. Press Conference Thursday will apparently be live on Sky News. I’ll get you the online URL.”
G
raham Chapman, the sixth member of Monty Python, passed away in 1989 of cancer.

Read more at http://moviehole.net/201370137monty-python-is-back#PcKDXzgxJQ02gug3.99
Back to top Go down

Monty Python is back!
Page 1 of 1