Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors   Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 4:04 pm

The Tennessean has posted a new interview with TNA President Dixie Carter, during which she speaks on a number of topics including the future of TNA, its new 24/7 strategy and more. On the subject of Billy Corgan being a rumored name in the sale of TNA Wrestling, Carter had the following to say:

"Since we have been in business going on 12 years now, this has been an ongoing (speculation), 'Oh, we're going out of business. We're not going to make it,'" Carter said. "Ever since we started, people were taking odds on how long we would last. This last time I think a lot of it was perpetuated by a story that Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins was going to buy it.

I texted Billy and I said, 'Oh really, so you're going to buy my company? Are you excited? That's cool.' And he said, 'Oh, don't you love rumors.' "
Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors
Page 1 of 1