Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc   Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 1:10 am

Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc Roman-reigns-looking-tough

Credit: ChicagoNow.com

Roman Reigns recently spoke about wanting to be WWE champion and more. Here are the highlights…

On the debut of The Shield: "It was a literally a rush. Looking back at it I felt like I was so unprepared. The funny thing is that day they wanted us to come out during the Triple Threat Match, with literally riot shields. They gave us turtlenecks and stuff and it didn't really fit us, so we made a few adjustments. We were the new guys so all the eyes were on us and they wanted to see what we were made of. After that match, after we walked through the curtain, it was high fives all around. From that day forward, the three of us made a pact that we are in this together and whatever happens, we do it together."

On criticism about his promo work: "I've never been bothered about what a fan thinks. That's their prerogative, that's their opinion. Everybody can see what I am doing in ring, but people will still criticize me. I am a student of the game, so I'm working on things every day. If it's not physical it's mental and cutting promos is mental. Anytime I'm thinking about wrestling, I'm going to run thoughts through my head to improve myself in all areas."

On Wanting to be WWE Champion: "In five years I want to be WWE Champion. It's simple as that. If somebody else told you something else, they would be lying to you. I will be riding in a private plane called ‘Roman Air' or ‘Roman Empire'. No matter what the plane is called, I will have gold around my waist."

On their entrance through the crowd: “I don’t know if it was creative or us but once the idea popped, we immediately said yes. I think it was a little bit of both, but we jumped on it. It’s a part of us now and it’s good for the show. I think it’s something that makes the aisle seats ‘hot seats’ because people want to be on TV or see us walk down the stairs. It’s a special bond with the fans and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

On his family background in the sport: “My big brother is a huge part of my career. I’m experiencing a lot of things that he has gone through and I can always ask him about anything. Anytime I can reach out to him and get some advice he’s always willing to talk and answer questions. It really helps me ease my mind when I know I can talk to somebody who has gone almost everything.”

On coming up with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins: “I can’t say enough about Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Those guys have busted their ass in the independent circuit. We were all on the same page because we were all hungry. We all wanted to be the best and that will never change. We have a strict regimen; workout, eat and wrestle. Sometimes we sleep but in the end we do it together.”

On possibly leaving The Shield and becoming a singles star: “Even though I’m part of the Shield, I’m still my own individual wrestler. Deon Sanders was on a team his entire career, but he was still him. When it comes to comes to team fighting I will be there ready to roll but again I’m still me. There’s a lot of strong personalities in this business and I’m right there at the forefront. Whatever path I’m put on either with a group of guys or by myself I won’t change my mindset. That’s how I was born and raised doing anything.”
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc   Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 1:34 am

Good interview, I could see him being a champion before five years.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc   Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013, 2:05 am

Yeah I think he will win the belt probably in 2015-2016.

A mid card title run next year seems like a good change for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc   Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns Talks: Criticism, Shield's Debut, WWE Title, Entrance, Etc
Page 1 of 1