Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread EmptyMon 06 Jan 2014, 8:30 am

It has been far too long since I've last posted one of these threads but I am doing it for tonight's show and hopefully I'll remember ever week.

Anyways, tonight is another Old School Raw so what do you think the WWE is going to do with the divas?

Royal Rumble is coming up and AJ is of course champion so can a new contender be determined and or an old one (Nattie/Brie/Naomi) re-earn a shot at AJ's belt?

What do you want to happen tonight involving the divas?

Discuss in here. smile

Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread EmptyMon 06 Jan 2014, 1:52 pm

I expect probably nothing or promo for the divas tonight. They might be featured in some legend interviews. Probably will get Aj vs Nattie at the ppv
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread EmptyMon 06 Jan 2014, 9:59 pm

I just hope we get a good match and a sense of what the Divas will be doing at RR (hopefully an AJ Divas Title match against Natalya or Naomi but I could also see it being Brie).

It would be AMAZING if some former diva came back for tonight but the WWE never seems to do that for the divas which is sad.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 12:29 am

Aksana gets another win on Raw! They should've let her talk on the mic afterwards or else no one is going to care that she's stacking up the wins.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 4:18 am

TornadoDDT wrote:
Aksana gets another win on Raw! They should've let her talk on the mic afterwards or else no one is going to care that she's stacking up the wins.

Agreed.

I was sorta expecting AJ to come out or something but she was MIA for some reason.

It would have been good if AJ was at least on commentary but I guess not.

Aksana getting a couple big Raw wins imo should make her higher up on the title picture.

I know she is a heel and so is AJ but if WWE is serious about no more heels/faces then let her get a title match.

A heel wanting to be the champion (even if another heel is champ) still makes sense. Aksana isn't AJ's BFF anyways so she should get a title match.

I'm not even proposing her getting it at RR but on a Raw or SD.

For the record I do NOT want her to win the belt from AJ but she's been winning a lot so I'd like to see her get a shot at the belt.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread EmptyTue 07 Jan 2014, 10:37 am

While I'm happy Alicia Fox and Aksana Won A Match because lord knows Its been a struggle for them but honestly what was the whole point of this match?.This should of been on SD or Main Event or superstars not raw.

Yeah Akasana won but its not gonna go anywhere because she's just gonna lose to Brie on SD,Main Event and Superstars as well as Alicia.Where is AJ? Is she sick or something?.I'm getting tired of these random diva matches unless this being build up for the first ever divas royal rumble maybe?? There's nothing going on at the moment for the divas no feuds no nothing so what's the point of caring about there matches when there's no meaning to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread   January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

January 6th, 2014 Raw Diva Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1