Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roddy Piper Continues Tweets - Piper/Rousey At WM30?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Roddy Piper Continues Tweets - Piper/Rousey At WM30? Empty
PostSubject: Roddy Piper Continues Tweets - Piper/Rousey At WM30?   Roddy Piper Continues Tweets - Piper/Rousey At WM30? EmptySun 12 Jan 2014, 1:18 am

UPDATE: We now know what Roddy's announcement for Monday is but need to wait for confirmation to make sure it's OK to post it. We'll say this for now - it doesn't involve WWE or RAW.

ORIGINAL: Pro wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper continues to tease something coming up this Monday on his official Twitter account. While there isn't any concrete details as to what the "Hot Rod" is referring to, you can draw your own conclusions from his latest tweet, which reads as follows:

THERE WILL NOT BE A MONDAY NEXT WEEK!!! #rodsadumbass
ps. but I got a good one for you!

Speaking of the WWE Hall Of Famer, he sent this tweet out today talking about training with the legendary "Judo" Gene Lebell, and mentioning the possibility of having UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey in his corner at WrestleMania XXX:

To the Dojo to spar with Judo Gene Lebell in my corner! Lets see what I've got! May get @RondaRousey in my corner for WMXXX! #nowthatscool
Back to top Go down

Roddy Piper Continues Tweets - Piper/Rousey At WM30?
Page 1 of 1