Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role   EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 5:55 pm

My source, General Napier, has informed me that Josh Holloway ("Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol "), who played the role of James "Sawyer" Ford in ABC's hit-television series Lost, is being "strongly" considered for a role in Zack Snyder's Batman Vs. Superman. Information about who he might be playing in the Man of Steel sequel was not provided. The 44-year-old actor is currently starring in Intelligence, which is a new prime-television series on CBS. It made its debut this past Tuesday. CBS's new drama pulled in 16.6 million viewers, making it the most-watched series premiere this season.

If I had to venture a guess as to which Batman Vs. Superman role Josh Holloway could possibly be up for I would say, Aquaman (Arthur Curry). The 'Lost' actor has always been considered by fans as a great choice for DC Comics' King of the Seven Seas. Perhaps, they finally got their wish. Like I said, that's just me speculating.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=92816#X4FzrXO0TdHVD505.99
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role   EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014, 6:00 pm

Last night ComicBookMovie brought you the news that Josh Holloway (Lost, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol) was going to be involved in the Man of Steel sequel Batman v Superman (Check it out here).

Josh Holloway. Batman vs Superman. NOT TRUE. The source on that story never heard of the phrase "scheduling conflict." RT

Many fans were quick to assume that Holloway would be playing the king of the Atlantians, Aquaman. Unfortunately though, if infamous movie news reporter Elmayimbe is too be believed, Holloway will have no involvement in 2015's comic book blockbuster
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/devlin712/news/?a=92834#VMoE7mOGG8XmHmOx.99
Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: LOST Star Josh Holloway Up For BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN Role
Page 1 of 1