Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Despicable Me 3, New Grinch Coming in 2017

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Despicable Me 3, New Grinch Coming in 2017 Empty
PostSubject: Despicable Me 3, New Grinch Coming in 2017   Despicable Me 3, New Grinch Coming in 2017 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/15/despicable-me-3-animated-grinch-movie-get-release-dates

Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment announced release dates today for three upcoming animated movies. Despicable Me 3 will likely continue the massive box office success of its predecessors when it opens Friday, June 30, 2017.

Slated to open Wednesday, December 21, 2016 is a currently untitled animated comedy that the companies say is "about courage, competition and carrying a tune." It will be written and directed by Garth Jennings (Son of Rambow, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

A new animated big screen version of Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas will open Friday, November 17, 2017. It will be directed by Pete Candeland and adapted from the classic kids' book by Michael LeSieur.
Back to top Go down

Despicable Me 3, New Grinch Coming in 2017
Page 1 of 1