Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Update On Mick Foley's WWE Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Big Update On Mick Foley's WWE Future  Empty
PostSubject: Big Update On Mick Foley's WWE Future    Big Update On Mick Foley's WWE Future  EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 4:10 am

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_75727.shtml#.UtjTkLS8xi0

WWE part-time star Mick Foley says he is now working on a handshake agreement with WWE after recently meeting with management in Connecticut.

Foley wrote in a Facebook post that his official contract "runs out soon," but the two sides have "mutually agreed to continue to work together on a case-by-case handshake deal." Foley will not be receiving a regular paycheck, though.

Foley detailed some of the key points in the agreement:

- Foley's comedy show tour will be priority over his WWE dates, similar to Chris Jericho's "Fozzy" schedule taking precedent over WWE. "I will work prospective WWE dates and projects around my schedule, instead of working my schedule around prospective dates," Foley said.

- Foley says WWE has "shown some interest" in filming his live comedy shows. "A WWE produced, first-class, multi-media one-man Mick Foley show has always been my long-term goal," Foley said.

Foley pitched - via Facebook - the idea of WWE producing the show for the new WWE Network. "I'm crossing my fingers, hoping they'll go ALL in on a Fall 2014 15th anniversery(sic) 'HAVE A NICE DAY' production - even if it's just for a limited run," he said.

- Foley wants to be part of WrestleMania. "My kids LOVE WWE, and the prospect of their being part of Mania, without Dad being part of WWE was a downer," Foley said.
Back to top Go down

Big Update On Mick Foley's WWE Future
Page 1 of 1