Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc Empty
PostSubject: NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc   NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 3:34 am

NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc 20140114_EP_LIGHT_NXT-sahsa_C_homepage

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/2014-01-15/nxt-10-count-sasha-banks-26176230/

Need a prototype for a career makeover? Look no further than “The Boss,” Sasha Banks. Once seen as a cute and quiet member of NXT’s Divas division, Sasha has become boisterous, bold and unapologetic. Alongside Summer Rae and Charlotte, Sasha is a proud card-carrying member of the Beautiful Fierce Females (BFFs). This week, Sasha is riding solo as she steps into the ring for NXT 10-Count and answers questions fromyou, the NXT Universe.

NXT UNIVERSE: Who was your favorite male or female sports entertainer growing up?
SASHA: Eddie Guerrero. Eddie was just so captivating in the ring. He wasn’t the biggest, but you could see it in his eyes that he believed he was. CM Punk may call himself The Best in the World, but to me, Eddie is the best of all time.

NXT UNIVERSE: Since you’re a big “Sailor Moon” fan, which character is your favorite and why?
SASHA: Without a doubt, Serena Sailor Moon is my favorite. She makes mistakes, fails tests, almost always wakes up late and she’s addicted to sweets. Basically, she’s me in cartoon form. I like the fact that she has so much girl power that, when push comes to shove, she gets the job done. She’s the baddest scout of them all.

NXT UNIVERSE: What's your inspiration for the entrance wardrobe you wear?
SASHA: I just do me, though I do like what Beyoncé and Kanye bring to the table. I have my own custom designer who brings my visions to life. I have so many ideas for different outfits and luckily he’s good enough to keep up with all the designs that I need. As a matter of fact, I have a special idea for the NXT live debut on WWE Network Feb. 27. But you’re just gonna have to stay tuned to see that work of art.

NXT UNIVERSE: If you could wrestle any Diva from the past, who would it be?
SASHA: There are so many Divas who have come and gone who have left their mark in WWE: Ivory, Jazz, Lita, etc. … Ric Flair says, “To be the man, you gotta beat the man,” so if I had to choose one, it’d be the Diva who most people would consider the greatest Diva of all time, Trish Stratus. The only reason I’d choose her is because I know in my heart that I can put her down.

NXT UNIVERSE: What is it like working on NXT with so many talented people around you?
SASHA: Talented people? You mean Summer and Charlotte? Well, my BFFs are the most talented girls I know, besides me, of course. We complement each other in every way. Everyone else just isn’t on our level.

NXT UNIVERSE: What's the key aspect to becoming a WWE Superstar?
SASHA: Everyone thinks being a WWE Superstar is all about the moves you do and the way you talk. But it takes hard work and dedication toward the little things that make you a great Superstar. You need to have the will to reach your limit, then shatter it. Because in this world, no matter how many miles you run, there’s still a million more miles to go.

NXT UNIVERSE: Who are some of your favorite K-pop (Korean pop music) artists and groups?

SASHA: There are too many to count. I love Rain and Big Bang, especially Taeyang and G-Dragon. “Ringa Linga” by Taeyang is currently in rotation on my iPod.

NXT UNIVERSE: Would you call yourself the “devil Diva” of NXT? Why or why not?

SASHA: Um … No! What the heck is a “devil Diva?” I’m “The Boss” of NXT. Learn it, respect it, remember it!

NXT UNIVERSE: Why did you choose to pursue a career in sports-entertainment?

SASHA: Simple. It’s all I ever wanted to do. I was meant to be in WWE. Growing up, I knew kids who wanted to be doctors and lawyers. Because Snoop Dogg is my cousin, I was pressured into pursuing music and acting but I never had those kinds of dreams. I only dreamt of being a sports entertainer. It was and is the greatest form of entertainment in my mind.

NXT UNIVERSE: Who could you see yourself facing on the main WWE roster?

BANKS: My goal is to win the Divas Championship. Anyone who stands in my way is fair game.

Follow Sasha Banks on Twitter @sashabankswwe
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc   NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 12:36 am

Good Interview, I did not know she was related to Snoop Dogg.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc   NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 1:20 am

It was a good interview. I liked her answer to the What's the key aspect to becoming a WWE Superstar question.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc   NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc EmptySun 19 Jan 2014, 5:34 am

I also was a fan of the interview.

I think it is cool she has a big part in designing her own attires.

The part where she mentioned Ivory and Jazz (along with Trish and Lita) made me happy because a lot of people only talk about Lita and Trish. Divas like Ivory and Jazz deserve more credit.

I think a match with her and Trish would be good although I highly doubt she'd win.

She seems really dedicated so I really hope she is given opportunities and wins the NXT Women's Title as well as the WWE Divas Championship in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc   NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT 10-Count: Sasha Banks Talks Her Dream Match, Fav Wrestlers Growing Up, Etc
Page 1 of 1