Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed   Empty
PostSubject: Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed    Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed   EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 4:10 pm

It was previously reported that Dolph Ziggler's push was stopped in WWE because of comments he made on September 4 during an interview with MLive.com. The comments in question seem to be about WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton.

He said: "I've made it clear; I'm not patient at all – several times. I've been very vocal about my position on the card and in the company. I'm not trying to say 'Hey, everybody sucks and I'm great!' But I love doing this, and at some point you go 'OK, It's not my time right now and I got to figure something out' And when it's time, that's when I must go out there and make as huge of an impact as I can and let everyone know 'I dare you to follow that, I dare you try something better.' And when they don't (counter or match what I'm doing in the ring) I'm very outspoken about it and it can get me into very hot water (with the company). Then you never know where we're going. Everybody can be just so outspoken about taller guys, and guys like Randy Orton being the face of the WWE, the WWE Championship. I dare you to put me in a back alley with Randy Orton or someone like that. I guarantee I'm not afraid of someone taller."

Credit: The Wrestling Observer via Wrestlezone
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/310675/Dolph-Ziggler//s-Comments-That-Got-Him-Backstage-Heat-Revealed.htm#fdHFmJvz0W1epCtz.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed    Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed   EmptyWed 22 Jan 2014, 4:18 pm

He gets into to trouble for no reason. Sure he can feel that way but don't say it out loud of negative shit will continue to happen to you..  dont 
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed    Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed   EmptyThu 23 Jan 2014, 8:52 pm

I figured it had to do with Randy Orton. I'm sure he probably complained backstage about it instead of laughing it off. Dolph and every superstar should be free to express some of their opinions without getting depushed like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed    Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed   Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler's Comments That Got Him Backstage Heat Revealed
Page 1 of 1