Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

Maria Kanellis took part in a Reddit AMA this past Friday. Here are some highlights, you can check out the full chat at this link.

What John Cena is like backstage:

John Cena was always very sweet to me. We had breakfast together on numerous occasions when we were on overseas tours. I don't know what he is like now but back then I considered him a friend.

The Bella Twins:

I pity them. I pity their insecurity... They are selfish little mean girls. I am a grown woman and I don't play high school games... Jealousy is their issue and fear.

What Vince McMahon is like behind the scenes:

He was always great to me.

Best Diva in WWE today:

AJ... AJ is a great Joker. The Divas Division needs a Batman.

Who she tried to avoid backstage, and who she looked up to and learned from:

I tried to avoid everyone. It's scary backstage.

I looked up to lots of people. Beth, Mickey, Punk, Mark Henry, Trish, Lita, Edge, Undertaker, Victoria, and many others.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0126/569582/maria-kanellis-on-john-cena-vince-backstage/#MtsOe4Kmq9hh4jkz.99

-------------------------

- WWE NXT Diva Charlotte wrestled her first match in several months at last night's NXT live event in Sebring, Florida, against Bayley. We noted before that Charlotte recently had a minor surgery.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0126/569572/30-seconds-of-widow-peaks/#ksyAwXYzBH8XIpOv.99
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 8:46 pm

I'm sorry but maria sounds more childish then the bellas at first I was behind maria but honestly I havent heard a word on the bell as on this situation.

Maria needs to let this go and move on with her life because she's making any possible potential on returning to the WWE go down the drain with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 8:50 pm

Well she's never getting back in the WWE as long as the Bellas are on the inside, so I don't think it really matters.

It'd have to take an ugly situation between the Bellas/Cena/WWE for Maria to have any hope of making it back. I'm wondering why TNA hasn't attempted to bring her in though. She seems perfect for the Knockouts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 8:53 pm

But Ain't Maria sign to ROH? Or is she only being paid by appearance?
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 8:55 pm

Does ROH utilize exclusive contracts? I know they contract some workers, but I don't really know if they are limited to just ROH.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 8:56 pm

^ She has stated she is happy in ROH and would not want to leave (TNA has wanted to sign her a couple times I think).

I do agree that Maria needs to just stop bringing up her Bella beef..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 9:02 pm

I would love for Maria and Mike Bennett to come to TNA.And I think ROH let's maria do other Indy shows considering theres no Womens Division in ROH I belive the only match she had was against Sara Del Ray.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 9:05 pm

I don't think she's bringing it up as much as she is responding to questions from the media. She obviously doesn't like them, and playing nice with them isn't going to get her back in the WWE, so why not put them on blast?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 9:15 pm

^ Because it isn't classy and she has already said it so why keep saying it?

USOS4CHAMPS wrote:
I would love for Maria and Mike Bennett to come to TNA.And I think ROH let's maria do other Indy shows considering theres no Womens Division in ROH I belive the only match she had was against Sara Del Ray.

I agree that they would be good in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 9:19 pm

Since it's been communicated already, it can't be un-communicated, so if anything, changing her message could affect her credibility. Typically, I'd agree with you, but this isn't a typical circumstance. From what I've seen, she's been pretty classy with most topics, so I see the Bellas topic as more of an exception rather than an example. She knows what she is doing and bashing the Bellas is just part of her brand.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc EmptySun 26 Jan 2014, 9:25 pm

I Will give Maria Her Credit she may not be the best wrestler out there but she does show signs of having passion for wrestling usually if your a Diva once you leave you simply retire and move on and try to have a Hollywood career or charges some ridiculous price for wrestling appearances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc   Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria Kanellis On Cena & Vince Backstage, Bellas Being Selfish, Best WWE Diva Today, Etc
Page 1 of 1