Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?

Go down 
+4
King Silva
#WeWantTaryn
Serial
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? Empty
PostSubject: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 8:19 pm

-- There is speculation that Stephanie McMahon may be trying to get Stacy Keibler to return to WWE for a Hall of Fame induction. As noted late last night here on the website, WWE is attempting to bring Stacy Keibler back. We have now confirmed a previous report that Stephanie McMahon met with the former Diva last week in New York. According to sources, the two of them met for fifteen to twenty minutes and WWE made an offer lucrative enough that Keibler may consider it.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 8:50 pm

"You screwed us. Then you went and screwed Clooney. So we want you in the Hall of Fame."
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 9:43 pm

YES YES YES YES I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 12:53 am

I'm sorry but Stacy is NOT a big name for the HOF..

Lita, Sable, Alundra Blayze, Jacqueline, Ivory, and Chyna (lol if she talked with her after stealing her man and firing her) would be MUCH better choices than Stacy..

Sadly Stephanie can't sit down with Miss Elizabeth or Luna, but they are also two better choices for a diva slot in the HOF.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyWed 05 Feb 2014, 11:16 am

Jacqueline and ivory had no were near as much impact for WWE compared to Stacey. So even if she doesn't go in this year. She will be in before them regardless
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 2:40 pm

Can someone tell me what shes done to be worthy enough for a HOF induction, besides nothing?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 5:15 pm

I don't see what the big deal is with Stacy going in the hall of Fame.

She was one of the most popular divas of her time she was getting big crowd reactions every night was one of WWE top merchandise sellers and pretty much IMO defines what a Non Female Wrestler does.If Sunny can be In the HOF I don't see why she can't.Also does it really matter who gets inducted before someone else? There all gonna get in there regardless.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 6:02 pm

Again, what did she DO to become worthy of a HOF induction? Being popular and selling merchandise doesnt mean you get into the Hall of Fame. Sorry, it doesnt. Sunny is in because of her contributions to wrestling, she managed several tag teams, lead teams to Tag Team Championships etc and was the first "diva" of the modern era. That's why she got in.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:10 pm

Dead the easiest answer I suppose would be Drew Carey. I mean she got more contribution then he does and now falls in that celebrity mode
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:38 pm

if thats the case, then put The Rock into the celebrity wing of the HOF. He's spent more time making movies then he has wrestling
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 9:44 pm

Dead wrote:
Again, what did she DO to become worthy of a HOF induction? Being popular and selling merchandise doesnt mean you get into the Hall of Fame. Sorry, it doesnt. Sunny is in because of her contributions to wrestling, she managed several tag teams, lead teams to Tag Team Championships etc and was the first "diva" of the modern era. That's why she got in.

Stacy did the same thing though. She manage the Dudley Boyz,Test,Scott Stiner,Randy Orton,Hurricane and Rosey also She Was with David Flair in WCW does that not count either? Regardless she made a big Impact in the WWE and she didn't need to win a championship or have a memorable match to do it you don't see girls like that these days.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 10:02 pm

^ I agree.

Stacy and Torrie Wilson deserve to be in the HOF just not before other women like I stated.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 10:57 pm

IMO, Stacy is not HOF worthy at all. 

In 20 years, will we remember Stacy at all or anything she did?  Yes, she was popular, but the HOF shouldn't be a popularity contest.  It should be about people who made an important contribution to the sport.  Women like Miss Elizabeth, Alundra Blayze, The Glamour Girls, Chyna.....these are women that should be considered for the HOF.  Out of the women that were around in the 2000's, I think the only ones that should have a shot are Lita and Jacqueline.  

It is one thing to fondly remember people that were our favorites, but let's keep the prestige intact.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 11:07 pm

And how many people are gonna remember Jacquline,Glamour Girls in 20 years.The ONLY reason why I remember Alundra is when she threw the women's belt in that trash If she didn't do that then I wouldn't remember for anything regardless If she was women's champ or not.

Regardless of who goes in first or last it Dosen't matter or should matter as long as they get there it's all that counts.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 11:23 pm

It has been 20 years for The Glamour Girls.  They were the ipitomy of women's tag team wrestling. To this day, one of the best to ever step into the ring.  Jackie Moore was one of the women focused on when the women's title was re-introduced.  She is one of the toughest women in the business.  Alundra Blayze is the sole reason there was a women's division in WCW and for a period of time the only reason for a division in WWF.  

It should not be a case of "as long as they all get there" because the Hall of Fame isn't for everyone.  It is for the best of the best.  Stacy wasn't the best at anything.  She was a mediocre wrestler at best.  She isn't known for her managing or interviewing skills.  She was good while she was there. But that is about it. 

I think the crux of this argument, and please don't take offense to this, is age.  There is an obvious gap between who we think is the best and it is who we grew up watching.  I grew up watching women like Sensational Sherri, Luna Vachon, Judy Martin.  The people who grew up watching this era of women, I feel will appreciate the more technical side of the sport.  These women were not divas, they were wrestlers.  The generation of women like Torrie, Stacy, Sable were more about entertainment and less about technical ability.  The people who grew up watching these will more appreciate the entertainment value.  There isn't anything wrong with either, but that where I think we will never agree. 
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyThu 06 Feb 2014, 11:40 pm

Your Right we both have age gaps for me I was watching WWE Around 2004 and women like Torrie Wilson,Dawn Marie,Stacy Keibler,Kelly Kelly are women that I was entertain by and enjoy watching.Of course there not the best wrestlers but they entertain me during there time there and they actually weren't bad wrestlers at all and I have much respect for them.

Of course there were other girls that I enjoyed liked Molly Holly,Victoria,Nidia,Jazz,Mickie,Melina I appreciate what they brought to the table as well and I wished WWE did more with them.I was NEVER too high on Trish or Lita.

At the end of the day I'm happy for any Female to go in the Hall of fame considering only 1 goes in every few years.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyFri 07 Feb 2014, 12:32 am

I think if it were an unbiased, authentic Hall of Fame, there'd be no question that Stacy would not be anywhere near the shrine. The issue is, WWE's HoF is based on marketing and politics. If Stacy generates enough 'buzz' then I think it'd be worth it to WWE to sacrifice the reputation or legitimacy of the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014, 4:53 am

I personally have no issue with Stacy Kiebler being inducted into the WWE HOF.

Back in her day, Sunny started a revolution, Sunny proved to everyone that Women in Wrestling don't just stand there and look pretty, no she proved to everyone that women could talk on the mic, get involved in matches, do photo shoots, do commentary, do interviews, Sunny basically opened doors to new posibilities for women in wrestling aside from just standing in their man's corner and looking pretty.

So this gets me to Stacy Kiebler, if you guys think Jacqueline, Ivory, Luna will be picked before Stacy, you're just delusional. Since 2000 Wrestling has been revolving around 4 women, Trish Stratus and Lita, but also Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler. Lita and Trish were to busy proving that Women could go as far as men could in the ring and should be treated equally. Stacy and Torrie on the other hand has proven that Women Could be as Marketable as men could be, they were literally stars and being used as much to "sell" the WWE like The Rock, Stone Cold and etc. There are very few women that has stepped foot in the WWE that has managed to reach the popularity and marketability of Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler. From doing adds for PPV's to doing adds for WWE Products, these two were doing things WWE ONLY turned to their top stars to do and that says enough about the bar they set for girls who thought being pretty was all you needed to get ahead in the WWE, because they weren't just pretty, they knew how to connect with the crowd and the crowd be behind them no matter what. To this day, they could show up and still draw more attention than all the divas in WWE right now combined. So with that, i'd like to congratulate Stacy with her potential WWE HOF induction because I truly believe she deserves it. Lastly Stacy proved to all them that a boob job was not needed to get ahead in the WWE. When every single woman went under the knife in the WWE in fear of losing their job or not getting noticed by backstage personnell and the writers, Stacy said no (countless times) and made it ahead on her own merit, She marketed herself well and got far regardless. So I'm happy for her if this happens.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? EmptyTue 11 Feb 2014, 3:22 am

^ I agree and that is why I think she should go in.

I just wish she would go in after other more deserving women but I still think eventually she should go in.

I'm just so happy Lita is in this year and not Stacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?   Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame? Empty

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler To WWE's Hall Of Fame?
Page 1 of 1