Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 12:44 pm

The current plan is for Stephanie McMahon to return as an on-air character on tonight's edition of WWE Raw from Kansas City, Missouri. Stephanie made a brief cameo on last week's show as she was used in the segment where Triple H left the arena in his vehicle.

from : http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...aw-tonight.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 3:29 pm

THIS freaking MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 3:29 pm

I can't stand this Stephanie McMahon/Triple H charade.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 4:07 pm

What are you talking about? They are really married.

More Steph stroke time 4 U. (and me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 5:03 pm

I know that they're really married, but I can't stand it when they parade it on TV, so Triple H is like, "I'm deh best there is.... look, I'm married to teh boss's daughter."

At least when they're separated on TV, I don't have to contend with his political position blatantly being thrown out there everytime he's put over someone else.

I personally think that instead of having Triple H feud with Orton, they should have had Cena win the chamber, and bring him into the feud, since he never really got payback from when Orton kicked HIS father in the head.

They then could have had a series of matches with Cena teaming up with Shane or whatever. That's what I was hoping for in the beginning, but once again, WWE has to freak everything up for their almighty Triple McMahon. Mad
Back to top Go down
#1Laylafan

#1Laylafan

Female
Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : full time student/part CNA I love shopping going out and watching wrestling and soap operas when I have time
Favorite WWE Wrestler : JEFF HARDY,MVP, JOHN MORRISON, CHRISTIAN, HBK, Y2J, BATISTA, JOHN CENA
Favorite WWE Diva : LAYLA EL, maria, eve, brie bella, gail kim,katie lea, tiffany, mickie james, rosa mendes,
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ STYLES, BOOKER T
Favorite TNA Knockout : madison rayne, taylor wilde, velvet sky
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyMon 23 Mar 2009, 8:42 pm

Although my sister likes this tragedy of a couple.I have to be honest I am not looking forward to seeing stephanie at all. Especially with Triple H I dont find them entertaining at all. Some time i ask my self wtfisthis
Back to top Go down
Bumzilla
Recent Roster Addition
Bumzilla

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 1:52 am

So she came back to only get pwned once again by Orton? Um yeah good job WWE Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 2:00 am

It was good drama. Kissing her was a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Bumzilla
Recent Roster Addition
Bumzilla

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 2:02 am

I kind of knew he was going to do that. But I am really liking Orton's sort of psychotic behavior it's funny in a way.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 2:31 am

i thought he was gonna hit her with the sledge tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight EmptyTue 24 Mar 2009, 5:24 pm

Steph AND Triple H got pwned!

That makes me happy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight   Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephanie McMahon back on raw tonight
Page 1 of 1