Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Hill May Get Rebooted By Hideo Kojima

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Silent Hill May Get Rebooted By Hideo Kojima Empty
PostSubject: Silent Hill May Get Rebooted By Hideo Kojima   Silent Hill May Get Rebooted By Hideo Kojima EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 11:22 am

In an interview with Geoff Keighley on Twitch (via Shock Till You Drop), Hideo Kojima revealed that there may be a reboot of the Silent Hill series in the works. Kojima said he was approached by the Konami president in 2012.

At the time, he said: "Honestly, I'm kind of a scaredy-cat when it comes to horror movies, so I'm not confident I can do it. At the same time, there's a certain type of horror that only people who are scared of can create, so maybe it's something I can do. I'd love to help it continue, and if I can help by supervising or lending the technology of the Fox Engine, then I'd love to participate in that respect."

When asked about it in the interview, he replied: "A guy that is such a chicken and is so easily scared [Referring to Himself] – making a scary game – I'm very confident that something horrifying would come out from that. But on the other hand I would have to prepare myself to have nightmares every single day. Hopefully sometime in the future I'm able to work on this, but I would really need to prepare to have daily nightmares."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/games/news/316320/Silent-Hill-May-Get-Rebooted-By-Hideo-Kojima.htm#xBMOV62rK3BIeQLi.99
Back to top Go down

Silent Hill May Get Rebooted By Hideo Kojima
Page 1 of 1