Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot" Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot"   Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot" EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 4:30 pm

The Marvel cinematic universe has done a pretty good job of developing strong female characters like Black Widow (ScarJo), Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) and Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell), but they still haven't made the monumental leap of developing a standalone film for any of their female superheroes. During Captain America: The Winter Soldier press tour, Devin Faraci of badassdigest.com chatted with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige and approached him about that very subject.

Kevin Feige: I like the idea if we’re going to do a [female lead] do a new one. Do a wholly new character, do an origin story.

When Devin inquired about the possibility of Ms. Captain Marvel, Feige had this to say.

"We’ve talked a lot about [Captain Marvel]. I think that would be very cool."

That response gives credence to information that Devin received from his sources:
My sources tell me that we will see an iteration of Captain Marvel onscreen by 2016 - either at the end of Phase Two or the beginning of Phase Three - in another Marvel movie. - Devin Faraci

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=96136#lBRfv10TYxEPEEzU.99
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot"   Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot" EmptySat 15 Mar 2014, 10:41 pm

Intresting choice for a character I ain't sure how this would do as a movie
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot"   Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot" EmptySun 16 Mar 2014, 2:13 pm

This needs to happen Ms.Marvel/Captain Marvel is awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot"   Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot" Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Feige Says CAPTAIN MARVEL Film Has Been Discussed "A Lot"
Page 1 of 1