Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ben Stiller In Talks To Star In I Am Chippendales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Ben Stiller In Talks To Star In I Am Chippendales   Empty
PostSubject: Ben Stiller In Talks To Star In I Am Chippendales    Ben Stiller In Talks To Star In I Am Chippendales   EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 1:29 pm

Variety reports that Ben Stiller is in talks to star in Alan Ball's film I Am Chippendales.

It is based on the real life story of the adult entertainment club. It focuses on the founding and expansion by Paul Snider and Somen "Steve" Banerjee. Banerjee was eventually found dead in his jail cell in 1994 after pleading guilty to attempted arson, racketeering and murder for hire. Stiller will play Nick DeNoia, a former choreographer and partner who came up with the idea with Banerjee and attorney Brian Nahin. He had a big role in the act becoming a worldwide hit.

Ball will direct, produce and write the script based on Rodney Sheldon's book. Permut Presentations and Sentinel Pictures will develop and produce.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/318500/[Movies]-Ben-Stiller-In-Talks-To-Star-In-I-Am-Chippendales.htm#bfTCBK6jHYYvf6Ti.99
Back to top Go down

Ben Stiller In Talks To Star In I Am Chippendales
Page 1 of 1