Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface Empty
PostSubject: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 7:53 pm

Batista recently spoke with the Washington Post about the reaction of crowds since his return and more. Check out the highlights:

On his babyface return going south: "They told me that I was going to come back and be this huge babyface. I said, 'no, it's not going to work.' They said, 'no way, they're dying for you to come back.' I said, 'that's going to last two minutes, just watch.' And sure enough it did."

On fans hijacking shows: "They used to want to interact with the show. But now the crowd almost wants to be the show. Well, if you wanna be the show, take your a-- to wrestling school, just like I did, just like everybody else here who is busting their a-- and actually become part of the show! Don't just sit in the audience and try to randomly steal the show."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/318534#IV11FD62ZBxZk6xi.99
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface   Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface EmptySat 05 Apr 2014, 12:26 am

I agree with Batista
Back to top Go down

Batista Says He Told WWE He Shouldn't Come Back as a Babyface
Page 1 of 1