Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leigh Whannell Updates ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Leigh Whannell Updates ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′ Empty
PostSubject: Leigh Whannell Updates ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′   Leigh Whannell Updates ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′ EmptySun 20 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

Leigh Whannell heading back into The Further.

If FilmDistrict and Sony Pictures are going to hit their targeted April 3, 2015 for the Whannell-penned Insidious: Chapter 3, they better get a move on.

Whannell, who co-created Saw with James Wan, penned both Insidious films, and also starred in both as “Specs” (above left), one half of the ghost hunting duo, hit Twitter with a brief update on the sequel.

“Insidious 3 is a lot more like part one than two,” he reveals. “I’m working on it right now, so thought I’d tell those who care where it’s headed.”

Word from the inside is that the third film will be bringing back Lin Shaye’s character as well as both ghost hunters Specs and Tucker.

Leigh Whannell @LWhannell
Follow
Insidious 3 is a lot more like part one than two. I'm working on it right now, so thought I'd tell those who care where it's headed.
2:47 AM - 18 Apr 2014

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3289621/leigh-whannell-updates-insidious-chapter-3/
Back to top Go down

Leigh Whannell Updates ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′
Page 1 of 1