Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments Empty
PostSubject: More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments   More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments EmptyThu 24 Apr 2014, 1:19 pm

Mick Foley, who recently turned down a contract renewal offer from WWE, has posted the following on Twitter

Thanks for the support. Personally, I'll lose money and further strain my relationship with #WWE - but I hope that other talent benefits.

In related Foley news, although it initially seemed part of a WWE story line, Mick Foley's major criticism of WWE following Daniel Bryan's non-participation in the Royal Rumble this year was actually a shoot. Furthermore, it's being said Foley's open blasting of WWE, while still under contract with the company, made many higher-ups in WWE very unhappy.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments   More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments EmptySat 26 Apr 2014, 2:40 pm

I think Mick Foley had every right to blast WWE, and he certainly wasn't alone. I'm glad to know that everything turned out well in the end, but at the end of the day, an appearance in the Rumble would have been nice.
Back to top Go down

More on Mick Foley Turning Down WWE Deal, Officials Very Upset with Past Foley Comments
Page 1 of 1