Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week   Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 2:28 pm

Teases from Ed Boon and a recent poster leaked onto Reddit practically confirms that a new Mortal Kombat game is to be unveiled next week.

The poster shows a skeletal spine - a tease of Mortal Kombat's infamous Finisher moves - and a clear depiction of the Mortal Kombat logo and the text 'Who's Next?'.

This alone would be easy to fake, but combined with Mortal Kombat creator Ed Boon and his recent cryptic - but highly suggestive - tweets and we're onto something of a certainy.

Not only has he been retweeting anything even remotely suggestive of Mortal Kombat, but he's also been counting down days for an event next week.

Boon has even updated his Twitter profile to include the same logo and 'Who's Next?' text (font and all) as the ones that appear on the poster.

More than that, though, with the reveal of the Mortal Kombat poster Boon recently tweeted "I don't suppose there's anything I can do to make you think we still MIGHT be announcing Injustice 2 in #five days is there.....?"

That confirms that NetherRealm Studios will be announcing something in five days - so likely Tuesday 3 June, depending on timezone differences - and with all the Mortal Kombat references it'd be hard-pressed to imagine it'd be anything else.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2415890/mortal_kombat_10_to_be_revealed_next_week.html
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week   Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week EmptyFri 30 May 2014, 10:49 pm

Fighting Games Don't Excite Me Anymore Like they use to.The Only Fighting Games that Excite me Is Street Fighter(The Classic Stuff) and The DBZ Series mostly for the world tournaments stuff.Fighting games aren't worth 60 bucks IMO I can EASILY wait until a price drops on them for like 40 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week   Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week EmptySat 31 May 2014, 12:20 am

That is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week   Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week EmptyTue 03 Jun 2014, 11:26 pm

The trailer looks fucking AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week   Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat 10 To Be Revealed Next Week
Page 1 of 1