Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting' Empty
PostSubject: ​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting'   ​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting' EmptyMon 02 Jun 2014, 12:02 pm

"Tonight at #WWEPayback I made the hardest decision, but there's no way I could of watched my husband @WWEDanielBryan hand over those titles to that brat @stephaniemcmahon .....it hurt to say the words I quit, but felt great to feel my hand across Steph's face. #payback is a b!tch! #briemode"

For what it's worth, there are rumors that Brie and Daniel Bryan want to start a family. There is no word on if Brie is pregnant but they wrote her off TV Sunday night so we'll see. Stay tuned.

By the way for those who have seriously asked, no, Brie didn't "really" quit.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting'   ​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting' EmptyMon 02 Jun 2014, 1:20 pm

Seems like a slow news day for the dirt sheets. 'The talk' of Brie and Bryan wanting to start a family is probably just taken from a few Total Divas clips. It could be just part of a storyline
Back to top Go down

​Rumors On Brie Bella 'Quitting'
Page 1 of 1