Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar   More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014, 10:29 pm

UPDATE: Following today's earlier report that Hulk Hogan is "ticked off" with Brock Lesnar, Hogan kept things going in an interview with X17 Online. Here are the highlights…

On What Modern Wrestlers Can Do In The Ring: "Oh please! Oh man, are you kidding me? It's the training facilities man. WWE's got that Performance Center, we never had anything like that back in the day…it's like NASA for wrestling, it's all science now. It's amazing."

On Brock Lesnar: "If he starts throwing my name around, him and Heyman, it's like that old country-western song, "I'm not as good as I ever was, but I'm as good once as I ever was," or however those words go. So Brock Lesnar, you better start biting your tongue when you throw my name around. I'm getting tired of hearing it. I know this is all entertainment, but when he starts throwing my name around with my wife and my kids, he's crossing a line."

ORIGINAL: TMZ reports that Hulk Hogan is "ticked off" at Brock Lesnar for his unscripted "Grandpa" comment from RAW last week.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Re: More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar   More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014, 7:29 pm

Go home Hogan, you're drunk!
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer

More On Hulk Hogan Being Legitimately Pissed Off At Brock Lesnar
Page 1 of 1