Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?

Go down 
+4
Angelwilliamsfan
The LL Father
Stphdonaldson
Blue Ryder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? Empty
PostSubject: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 9:01 am

If you watched Impact last week, you'll know that TBP defeated Kong and Saeed. Angie even motioned that she wants the gold. I say HELL YES! Its about time she was top heel and hopefully she will be. I mean lets be real here, Awesome Kong is unimpressive lately and rather boring. Her reign was crap and so was her title matches with Christy,ODB and Sojo. Kong needs to heal since she is injured and hopefully she will. Have TBP destroy her and cute her hair and make her look like a monster... Since Taylor holds a victory over Kong as well, I guess we are looking at a Multi Knockout match at Lockdown. Here is hoping wins the title.
Back to top Go down
Stphdonaldson
Recent Roster Addition
Stphdonaldson

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : Foot Locker/Pro Wrestling in Training
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Chris Sabin/Jay Lethal
Favorite TNA Knockout : Madison Rayne

Registration date : 2009-02-04

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 10:48 am

Yeah that would be great I would love to see Angelina with gold around her waist.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 5:16 pm

yeah i think she will win it
and i dont know about a multi title one...deffo her v angelina
dont foget the queen of the cage should be back....in where my guess is taylor will win
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 8:59 pm

Kong aint gonna win that shit, shes to big to climb.

im hoping for Angelina too, big surprise i know.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 9:13 pm

i wasnt saying kong would be in it lol
i was saying that blue thinks that there will be like a 3-4 way ko title
but they need the other kos for the queen of the cage

it will be
kong v angleina

and then queen of the cage
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 10:09 pm

I dont care for her, honestly but it's be nice ot see the belt aroundsomeone who hasnt held it yet.

give the other girls real pushes..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 12:24 am

Featured at the event is the Lethal Lockdown, the X Division Xscape Match, the Knockouts Queen Of The Cage match and so much more. Check back next week for official match announcements!

look like Knockouts Queen Of The Cage match will happen at LOCKDOWN.
Back to top Go down
C-Unit Inc.
Opener
C-Unit Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : recent college graduate
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Rock (My all-time favorite MALE wrestler from any promotion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
MVP
Christian
Cryme Tyme
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Edge
Gregory Helms/Hurricane
Zach Ryder
Sheamus
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus (by far, my all-time favorite female wrestler from ANY promotion)
Eve Torres
Melina
Mickie James
Natayla
Layla
Alicia Fox
Jamie Keyes
Tiffany
Lita
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kevin Nash
The Motor City Machine Guns
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Amazing Red
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Tara
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky
Madison Rayne
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 11:57 am

If there's ANY Knockout right now that deserves a run with the title, it's Angelina Love. End of story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.divas411.com
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:32 pm

Queen of the Cage sounds so awesome.

WWE dont have shit on this match. 25 diva battle royal? wtfisthis
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:38 pm

Angelina deserves the title more than anyone else, and it would be really great if Velvet got jealous and the beautiful people broke up, 'cos then we'd see Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky.

If that actually does happen it would be great, also I hope O.D.B. wins queen of the cage.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:22 pm

i think all roxxi has done for the KOS make her the more deserved contendor if not that at least euqal in rights for contention
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:25 pm

yeah I'd agree with that, but Roxxi has been pulled from the tele so she won't ever get her title shot, a seriously bad decision from Dixie Carter Argh

if i ever see Dixie i will be like :punch
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:28 pm

WTF WHY HAS SHE BEEN PULLED OFF TELLY
if u see her give her 83, 245 more from me
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:57 pm

Roxxi has been pulled off of the tele yes, a dreadful mistake
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 8:47 pm

what possible reason could she have for it
at first thought i thought it was to do with her swearing in the segements, but they are always bleeped out so it cant be that
dont tell me tna is going pg...no room for a hardcore KO that way Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 12:18 am

if TNA goes PG then there's no hope for any of us.

i wouldnt mind seeing TBP break up.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 12:48 am

^ i would, who would ashley go with? plus everyone knows Angelina's the star of the group w/o her velvet would be nothing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 12:58 am

Maybe so, i just think Angelina should be solo now. she seem to have that "IT" factor alot more than Velvet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?   OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship? Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG will it finally happen? Is Angelina Love gonna win the Knockouts Championship?
Page 1 of 1