Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maria or Rhaka Khan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Maria or Rhaka Khan Empty
PostSubject: Maria or Rhaka Khan   Maria or Rhaka Khan EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 1:42 pm

Well lets put the rosters to the test and see which company has the all around better female talent. I will take my time with this, there is no need to rush. Your goal? Debate like hell to proove who is better, even if they are the worst ones lol. Speaking of which we start off with Rhaka Khan V Maria.

Who in your opinion will actually be something special in the future? Granted none of them are great but there is always room for improvement even if it takes 4 years, right Maria?

Choose the moment that makes Maria and Rhaka stand out in your mind.
If you had to choose, which is there best match ever?
Who bumps better?
More over with the crowd?
Are they so good that the rival company will hire them?
Do you see either as future champions?
Who do you see around longer? Miss Fashion designer or Miss attitude?
Better Finishing move?
Lastly, who would you choose if you had to choose one to be on your roster?

Please go into detail folks.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Maria or Rhaka Khan   Maria or Rhaka Khan EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 1:42 am

Are you serious?!?!?!?! Why is maria even being compared to THE HIGH PRIESTESS OF WRESTLING?!?!?! My wife is rivaled by NONE! and even though this title is completely absurd (lol) I'll go along with it.

Choose the moment that makes Rhaka stand out in your mind.

The moment she walked though that curtain, she walked right into my heart, she was a welcomed breath of fresh air she had something all those other chicks didn't, and she reminded me so much of Shaniqua, only she's hotter and can hit a moonsault like you wouldn't believe.

If you had to choose, which is there best match ever?

Every match she's in is great, but I'll admit she was way better when she was in WEW and overseas in Japan, cause right now she's not that great, but damn it I still Love her, and she'd easily snatch your favorite flops out the game.

Who bumps better?

Rhaka Khan clearly does its just something about her tall sexy ass that works, while maria just looks STUPID when she's getting beat up, she be all over the place.

More over with the crowd?

I think the crowd likes maria more, because she's a face and she flashed her little cooter and fake tata's.

Are they so good that the rival company will hire them?

I think if Rhaka pulls her head out of her ass, and fucking starts training again lots of companies would be interested in her, she's a very unique person, but unfortunately she's being blinded by her beauty and wealth.

Do you see either as future champions?

Sadly No, maria's too damn stupid, and Rhaka seems to really be pissing people off with her new attutide, hell she even pissed me off on myspace one day, but we're all good now. (it was a simple misunderstanding) But she would look good with a belt Maria or Rhaka Khan Rhaka

Who do you see around longer? Miss Fashion designer or Miss attitude?

Rhaka Khan's been around for awhile, and I truly believe she has A LOT of staying power, but she's currently being blinded by her greed and sexyness

Better Finishing move?

I love Rhaka's special her split legdrop(YES! Melina's special) and her moonsault looks AMAZING!...and what the hell is maria's special a bulldog?!?!?!?!

Lastly, who would you choose if you had to choose one to be on your roster?

This is a no brainer.....Trenesha "The High Priestess" Biggers, but you all know her as Rhaka Khan, but the true fans (such as myself) know her as Black Barbie & Panther Claw.

Maria or Rhaka Khan Rhaka2
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Maria or Rhaka Khan   Maria or Rhaka Khan EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 12:32 pm

I think Rhaka cause she actually knows how to wrestle and has a natural athlete. She also has a mean body on her and is pretty which are all pluses. The attitude thing has already been squashed as a rumor. TNA has a new policy of letting talent not being used for tapings remain at home to cut down of costs. This is the same reason Ms. Brooks and other wrestler no longer just hang around backstage.

Maria is annoying (so is her song. Very uncoordinated and have you seen those "I smell a fart" faces she makes inside and outside the rin?????? FTW????
I will pop champagne when she get the pink slip.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Maria or Rhaka Khan   Maria or Rhaka Khan EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 6:33 pm

maria has a brighter future due to her being more over then rhaka
and rhaka seems like a better wrestler although no match she has been in has impressed me, she cant use her size and make it look good, whenever she is picked up her legs dangle like they have no bones....she is hotter then maria tho, granted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria or Rhaka Khan   Maria or Rhaka Khan Empty

Back to top Go down

Maria or Rhaka Khan
Page 1 of 1