Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal

Go down 
+5
Dead
morris2202
Joe
The Sexy Vixen
Blue Ryder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal Empty
PostSubject: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:31 pm

SPOILER ON ANOTHER MISS WRESTLEMANIA BATTLE ROYAL SURPRISE

Former WWE Diva Nidia, the first female Tough Enough winner, is in Houston, Texas and is expected to appear in the Miss Wrestlemania Battle Royal.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:33 pm

raise your hands up

I can die happy now

i got Nidia and Victoria back for 1 night. smile

Kick ASS
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:35 pm

Is she the one who was with jamie noble?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:39 pm

SexyVixen wrote:
raise your hands up

I can die happy now

i got Nidia and Victoria back for 1 night. smile

Kick ASS
*Dies with you*

Fuck that one night shit lol, REHIRE NIDIA AND MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argh
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:42 pm

Nidia is a mom now so i doubt she'd want to come back full time now.

Joe2 wrote:
Is she the one who was with jamie noble?

yep..i posted matches of hers in the wrestling vault.

she was talented.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:17 pm

I do not see NIDIA AND MOLLY will want to wrestle full time in wwe.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:29 pm

:face:
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:38 pm

Yay!!! I still hope Tino will be in it. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:51 pm

go ahead Dead...cry...cause you know you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:52 pm

im crying at the fact she was even considered to be in it
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:55 pm

i'm happy she is...she was getting there with in-ring skill right before WWE let her go

idiots
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:55 pm

lmao, you really want me to commit suicide dont you
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 9:59 pm

Dead, you're just denying your secret love for these girls

why else would you post so much in this section of the forum lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 10:00 pm

i post in these sections to piss ppl off, its a gift Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 10:03 pm

you evil evil man

lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyThu 02 Apr 2009, 10:04 pm

if they paid me to be evil, id be rich
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:05 am

Dead is just a big meanie.

Nidia coming back makes me inclined to check this match out....but i still wouldnt dream of wasting my money on WM.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 1:48 am

Deads a meanie...meh lol
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:07 am

Alright Nidia. Maybe WWE will realize they made a mistake releasing this muy caliente hottie. Serioulsy, I loved it when Nida went off in Spanish it was sexy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 10:10 am

she had no talent, so i could care less
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 12:53 pm

Edgegore wrote:
Alright Nidia. Maybe WWE will realize they made a mistake releasing this muy caliente hottie. Serioulsy, I loved it when Nida went off in Spanish it was sexy as hell.

I missed her dancing alongside Victoria. I loved that brief gimmick they had.

Back to top Go down
*Tripsi*
Opener
*Tripsi*

Female
Number of posts : 106
Job/hobbies : yoga
Favorite WWE Wrestler : HHH
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina Perez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Amazing Red
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 3:47 pm

I really dont care about nidia.She's an afterthought.She a decent wrestler but nothing special.Her being in the match is a true sign that wwe are desperate!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 6:57 pm

i cant believe u have that ho bag as an avatar
dead after watching that tribute to nidia can u seriously say she wasnt a bit talented...i mean she could at least clothsline somone
and also u were spamming AGAIN..with that chipmunk think
and i am not bothered about nidia, i liked her and wanted her to be pushed on raw,..but i wasnt expecting miricales
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptyFri 03 Apr 2009, 7:52 pm

I knew she wasnt going anywhere either. But i enjoyed her. and i am excited to see her again n a WWE ring. I hope she lasts a decent amount of time.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal EmptySat 04 Apr 2009, 3:49 pm

yeah i to want her to last long and who knows maybe the wwe will hire back some alumni...as long as the orignal ashley ie jackie isnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal   OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nidia will be in the Battle Royal
Page 1 of 1