Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shamrock At WrestleMania 25, Morrison On HHH/Steph,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Shamrock At WrestleMania 25, Morrison On HHH/Steph, Empty
PostSubject: Shamrock At WrestleMania 25, Morrison On HHH/Steph,   Shamrock At WrestleMania 25, Morrison On HHH/Steph, EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 4:16 pm

I thought this was easy to laugh at in case anyone else didn't see it. In a post-match interview with Miz and Morrison after they lost the Unified Tag Title match, Morrison was complaining, eventually mentioning a rematch clause and listing people who could help them out: Vince, Stephanie...and Hunter. Morrison quickly followed with a stupid line explaining how listing Hunter made sense, and then it was really easy to tell that he was holding back laughter. Worth watching. I didn't see this posted anywhere, but in case anyone was wondering, that was MMA legend Frank Shamrock sitting next to Mickey Rourke at wrestlemania 25. Shamrock will be fighting next weekend at Strikeforce on Showtime, April 11th against Nick Diaz
Back to top Go down

Shamrock At WrestleMania 25, Morrison On HHH/Steph,
Page 1 of 1