Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic Empty
PostSubject: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 9:52 am

I realized that alot of people complain they don't like certain Divas and Knockouts because they can't wrestle; but even women with amazing wrestling ability people still say they suck so I'm starting to think since WWE has went PG and took all the T&A out of WWE a majority of people who watch the Divas have stopped even with women wrestlers who are really talented like Melina,Beth,Natayla,Katie Lea,Mickie James etc..
So in most if not some cases I just think people don't tend to like the Divas because they are women not due to their wrestling ability, sexiest basturds
Do you agree with this?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 10:37 am

i agree that people dont like the divas because of the way they are booked and because there arent bra and panty matches
etc
if the divas had more time on a card, with some proper sort of stipulation ie i quit, hardcore theyd respect them

i think wwe are the sexist ones, never lettn the women do anything special incase they get hurt, its ridiculous, they are just saying women arent as good as the men
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 11:09 am

I don't respect them. And that's not because they are women. That is because in general they cannot wrestle. I admit there is a few that can wrestle, and i respect those ones. But I have little to none respect for the divas that can't wrestle: Kelly Kelly, Candice, Layla, etc. It's not because I'm sexist. I know they can improve, but more time for the divas wouldn't do much for me either. It'd just be more shitty wrestling.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 12:39 pm

I love the ladies...i think they are great wrestlers for the most part (minus the Kelly Kellys of the ring). I just wish they were allowed to things the indies allow them to do. WWE restricting their ladies is just crazy. I want a fatal fourway ladder match for the women's title. Make them women work for it.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 12:50 pm

No, im a chick and i still cant stand a lot of the divas
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 8:45 pm

There are a few divas I cant stand thats mostly becasue they get shoved down my throat or they are over rated. I feel the more people overrate a diva the more Im going to dislike her.

Yes I like more of the ones that CAN Wrestle.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic   In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas  Options  Track this topic Empty

Back to top Go down

In all honesty about the Divas&Knockouts, This is mainly about the Divas Options Track this topic
Page 1 of 1