Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knockout Discussion (4-9-09)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Knockout Discussion (4-9-09) Empty
PostSubject: Knockout Discussion (4-9-09)   Knockout Discussion (4-9-09) EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 12:49 pm

Injury or not, Kong was f*cking terrible. She could have squashed both Velvet and Madison in 2 minutes. TNA is pissing me off, the lady is injured but yet they have her wrestle? Stupid idiots! Kong is sooooooooo stale, my god anything takes her down now. WTF! I remember when Gail Kim couldn’t take her down for shit, now all of a sudden Velvet can take Kong down? VELVET?? I seriously was laughing my ass off at Velvet taking it to Kong as if she’s some threat. Lol Madison is awkward, I’m really not feeling her at all. Shame because I love Ashley Lane but her portrayal of Madison Rayne is over the top. Awesome Kong really needs to drop the title and come back bigger and badder then ever. Because this is crazy!

The backstage segment with The Beautiful People cutting Raisha’s hair was ok, I do think that the lady wasn’t Melissa to begin with.

ODB and Cody are cool, I like them a lot. ODB for some reason is growing on me, she can be pretty at times lmao.

Seeing Beer Money really makes me miss Jacqueline. They look so empty without her, Damn you TNA Bring back Jackie.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Knockout Discussion (4-9-09)   Knockout Discussion (4-9-09) EmptyFri 10 Apr 2009, 2:45 pm

you dont like ODB?

I....i cant believe it.

the TNA match was meh...another reason i dont watch TNA.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Knockout Discussion (4-9-09)   Knockout Discussion (4-9-09) EmptySat 11 Apr 2009, 9:15 pm

That match was too short....way too short shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knockout Discussion (4-9-09)   Knockout Discussion (4-9-09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockout Discussion (4-9-09)
Page 1 of 1