Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas

Go down 
+3
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas Empty
PostSubject: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 9:49 am

I'm so sick of Santino Marella being involved with the divas first he was Maria's boyfriend on Raw then he was Beth Phoenix boyfriend and now he is playing Santina I wish WWE would keep Santino away from the divas he is annoying and not needed in the already failing women's division.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 1:19 pm

those idiots find it entertaining so WWE will continue it and i wouldnt be surprised if Santina got that divas title.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 1:36 pm

quisee16 wrote:
I'm so sick of Santino Marella being involved with the divas first he was Maria's boyfriend on Raw then he was Beth Phoenix boyfriend and now he is playing Santina I wish WWE would keep Santino away from the divas he is annoying and not needed in the already failing women's division.

hmm, you dont find Santino funny or entertaining? not surprised....
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:55 pm

I think hes entertaining, The fans in the audiance seem to think so too, as long as hes getting over by being with the divas he will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:02 pm

exactly, theyre going with what works, which is Santino doing a COMEDY act with the divas. thats all it is
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:50 am

I.DON’T.GIVE.A.FLYING.FUCK! Santino is ruining the divas division, seriously fuck off Santino! Argh
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 3:04 am

what divas division?

it hasnt been a division in a long time i think.

Santina will be divas champ
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 3:11 am

LMAO good point, he’s ruining what little they have left and NO! Vickie G will be Divas Champ
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 7:25 am

right i dont think he will be a divas or womens champ so i aint to woried about that
and dont foget which some of u clearly are
THIS IS JUST A STORYLINE between glamarella, and the participation in the battle royal was just to esculate the storyline between beth and santino more, it will be over once they break up
and then santino will more then likely disapear into obsecurity
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 12:19 pm

The Blue Man wrote:
I.DON’T.GIVE.A.FLYING.FUCK! Santino is ruining the divas division, seriously fuck off Santino! Argh

lmao, the divas division is ruining itself
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:44 pm

stop saying divas division lol!

WWE ruined it long ago...right now it's just a bunch of chicks and 2 titles that mean nothing to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:44 pm

womens division? shitty wrestlers division? help me out here
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:49 pm

I wouldnt go that far, Dead

Natalya can wrestle...as can Katie Lea (both of which who should have gold around their waists).
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:50 pm

then what do you want me to call it, cause i wont call it good....lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:55 pm

i wouldnt call it good but i wouldnt say shitty either. There are atleast 2 divas in there who can actually wrestle.

just, WWE doesnt care about that
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:59 pm

i agree they dont mutilize some divas as well as others
but come on they DO care about the divas who can wrestle look at
beth, mickie and melina the face of the womans championship for 2 years
they simply havent gotten anything creatively for natalya or katie or jillian. it doesnt mean they dont care...blame the writers for not finding a better gimmick for jillian etc
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 3:07 pm

Jillian had a gimmick when she started singing but it's become more of a comedy routine since WWE doent want to work with her.

I still believe they really dont care when you have Kelly Kelly on Raw every week and Katie and Natalya sent to ECW...where Nattie is jobbing to midgets
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 3:50 pm

well no doubt that stupid shit with hornswoggle is reidiculous
but they have put less attention on kelly recently so whats with the complaints
they did it a few month ago to get her over, as they are buliding her up to be a face of the devision in a few years
but she hasnt been wrestling a lot lately
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 12:18 am

so once again at Backlash WWE continued this boring storyline when instead they could've had something more interesting like MVP's title match.

cant wait till santina wins that divas title and jobs already so this story can just die.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 1:24 am

This is yet another reason why wwe is stupid & can't come up with something fun or interesting. Also, they keep going with the bullshit.

Is it like suppose to be "funny" to the damn under age annoyances (aka kids)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 1:44 am

yes...yes it is
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 2:32 pm

santina is more then likely not going to win any title, as ive said its just to hupe the story of glamarella...as the storyline IS getting ratings, which is what this is about for the E getting ratings and stuff
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 3:03 pm

yeah, so why hate them for going with what works...
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 3:34 pm

what better way to end it then to have santina win that divas title...before Beth..or to beat Beth for it..triple threat..

WWE let Harvey Wippleman win the women's belt so i could see it happening with santina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas   WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Please stop involving Santino with the Divas
Page 1 of 1