Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Certain Divas and the Divas Title

Go down 
+3
The LL Father
The Sexy Vixen
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Certain Divas and the Divas Title Empty
PostSubject: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 9:47 am

I read on this forum and many others saying that women like Beth,Katie Lea,Natayla etc.. wouldn't look right holding the Divas title and I don't understand why people say only " Lesser" divas like Kelly Kelly,Maria etc.. would look better with the Divas title why is that?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 1:58 pm

because the divas title is a lesser belt for lesser divas who arent quite women's champ material.

Kelly and Maria are not on the wrestling level of Katie, Beth, Micke etc. so therefore they shouldnt hold the women's title now. the divas title fits them.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 2:38 pm

see i get your point sv
but as far as i remember, it wasnt made to be a lesser title
it was made to give the divas on SD a title just like Raw
people just seem to think it is a lesser title as it is a butterfly that is less then a year old, and the first two champs were diva search rejects...i dont want beth etc to have it, only if it is changed into a more presnetable title
but i dont think it is a lesser title
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 3:29 pm

i consider it a lesser belt when Michelle beat out Victoria and Natalya to win it.

if WWE wanted prestige it would've sat on the waist of a legit wrestler.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 3:59 pm

The divas title is so stupid, they should have just kept it with the one, it was better that way, but whatever. Stupid belt for a stupid buisness.

I don't think they should have "lesser" women win titles at all, only the best deserve the belt (s) in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:56 pm

the Divas title is fucking ugly to begin with
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 3:52 pm

i'm with Dead and LiE...it's an ugly pointless belt that didnt need to be made in the first place.

and yes, i still stand by my statement...when you have a talent like Nattie being beat out by Michelle McTwigglet for a title, that title must not be on the level of the Women's title, in my opinion.

to me it will always be the ugly, pointless, lesser title.

even with all the divas employed by WWE, wwe really only needs 1 belt. Not all of them should be feuding for that belt. the lesser-talented divas can fued amongst themselves while girls like Katie, Beth and Nattie wrestle for the belt.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 5:55 pm

It was put on Michelle as she was the Face, and had the momentum going into the match, she was considered THE diva on SD...it has nothing to do with them wanting prestige, they did what was right for busniess
people seem to forget that at times
it is an ugly belt
but i dont think it is useless, SD needs a womans title just like Raw otherwise what is the point in there being a divas devision on SD all the divas might as well be on Raw
i do understand your views though guys...so dont get all whiny
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 6:47 pm

Dont call me whiny...

and SD doesnt need another useless belt...Raw and SD can easily have 1 divas division with 1 title because not every single girl is at that level to be in the title picture.

to me it will always be the Women's title....and that other lesser belt...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 10:10 pm

I really don’t care as long as the champion doesn’t suck lol, otherwise I love both Championships!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 11:03 pm

well when kelly wins that title, Blue, you'll be mighty pissed lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 3:39 am

the Divas title doesnt even need to be in existance....just do what they did with the tag titles. have ONE undisputed womens champion and have her wrestle on all 3 brands
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 7:44 pm

that will more likely happen so just give it time

and once again SV u are taking things too personally

i never called U whiny, i said dont GET whiny...read what i put before u order me around
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:06 pm

and once again you interpret what i say as getting whiny (which is a personal attack)

LL, you are really annoying me with that...we are having a debate then OUT OF NOWHERE you mention someone getting whiny. I never once said anything like that to you.

so no i will say it again DONT FUCKING CALL ME WHINY!
Back to top Go down
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:25 pm

Bringing in a new title is always tricky because you need to treat it delicately in order to gain momentum, recognition and interest in it. For one, the design of the belt looks like a barbie reject title. There's no way in hell that anyone would look at that title and take it seriously. Secondly, handing the title to Michelle to be crowned the first ever champion also was a mistake. Putting it on a more accomplished worker would've been the smartest choice in building up some recognition in what the title could mean. Having Michelle beat out someone like Natalya is who is leagues upon leagues superior to her in the ring was just stupid. WWE could've definitely used Nattie's status as a Hart to push the title in a meaningful way and at the same time, give Nattie a push that could help her get over with the fans. I think Victoria would've been the best bet. Despite Nattie's talents, fans knew Victoria, knew what she could do and just how good she was. I think fans would've reacted to her as champion...they sure didn't with Michelle so really, what was there to lose? Putting the belt on someone who isn't incredibly over but is an amazing worker or putting the title on someone who isn't a great worker nor over with the crowd?

With all that being said, I don't think the title was created to be seen as a lesser title but with it's short history and design, it's easy to see why people consider it to be the lesser title. Girls like Beth and Nattie have the talent to represent what the women's title is about. They have what it takes to maintain the credibility and history of what that title is built upon and with the division today, now more than ever it's important to have women like that hold onto the women's title because they sure as hell aren't giving the title any prestige with the way they book their champions. I won't complain if they win the Divas title but at the very least, I hope they change that damn design sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:32 pm

i did not interpret u as getting whiny i was generalising that someone may do...i wasnt JUST reffering to u, there are others that post on this thread
i have posted before on places where u say something and someone gets upset
u again intepret that i am making personal attacks, i dont, u just take things to personally, that isnt my problem thats ur own
and as we are sharing, u say i am pissing u off
well u are pissing me off with how emotional u get over a bloody post
and i will say again
I DIDNT CALL U FUCKING WHINY....STOP TAKING THINGS SO FUCKING PERSONALLY GEEZE

Last edited by *DR LL* on Thu 30 Apr 2009, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:34 pm

dont put personal remarks like "dont get all whiny" in your posts, LL
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:37 pm

firstly its only a personal remark if U take it personally
which is a deffinete problem with u as i have pointed out before
secondly DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO...i can say and post what i like, as long as it isnt a deffinete personal remark...which something like dont get all whiny ISNT
it ISNT personal for the mere fact it wasnt aimed at anyone in particular
u need to let your emotion simmer down and stop thinking people are attacking u
get over urself
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:39 pm

alright, bring this shit back on topic. if you cant agree to disagree then ill just lock the bitch
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 8:44 pm

Vince from Shamwow wrote:
alright, bring this shit back on topic. if you cant agree to disagree then ill just lock the bitch
Fuck! You beat me to it, anyways LL you called somebody whiney and Vixen took it as a personal attack. Not saying you did it on purpose but just watch what you say cause someone might take it the wrong way. This thread is supposed to be for fun only, no need for the bickering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Certain Divas and the Divas Title   Certain Divas and the Divas Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Certain Divas and the Divas Title
Page 1 of 1