Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? Empty
PostSubject: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 1:45 am

Tetris Worlds for Gamecube.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 5:06 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and say, "Goof Troop" for the Super Nintendo. I just adored that game growing up.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyMon 04 May 2009, 11:31 pm

King of Fighters 2006 I f'n rule at that game! Fanboys don't like the 3d but it flows so good.

Can't wait for the PS3 version if it ever comes out in the states.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 1:59 am

Indigo Prophecy(xbox,ps2,pc), Beyond Good and Evil(Xbox, ps2, pc), Primal(ps2), Blood Rayne 2(xobox, ps2, pc), Evil Zone(ps1), Fear Effect 1&2(ps1), Bullet Witch(360), The Darkness(360, ps3), Ico(ps2), Heavenly Sword(ps3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 2:01 am

Rock'em Sock'em Robots Arena.

It was ahead of its time. The gfx were good, esp for the vignettes, and the fact that the fighters were fully customizable was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 3:10 am

Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring, that game was FUCKING AWESOME, Einhänder was pretty fucking sweet too. and they were both for the ps1.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 2:31 pm

Tetris Attack for SNES
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 2:21 am

Urban Regin (ps2) It was the next best thing for people who liked Streets of Rage and Final Fight, made by the same people that did tekken. Pick it up if you see it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? EmptySun 19 Jul 2009, 9:03 pm

I love playing Age of Empires on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular?   what game(s) do you think is awesome but not very popular? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1