Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KO's Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

KO's Discussion Empty
PostSubject: KO''s Discussion   KO's Discussion EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 4:51 pm

My Comments on the KO’s?

Daffney is such a interesting character, im thinking “ What took TNA so long to sign her” WWE for that matter, yea I know she was previously signed but still lol. I thought Taylor’s secret admirer was a dude, I didn’t expect Daffney so kudos to TNA for being creative. Daffney is one of my faves at the moment, I really thought she was going to do some insane shit like throw Taylor off the stairs into the pool. Loved the fact that Daffney brought up the fact that Taylor wasn’t there when she got her hair cut. Great booking right there, Hell TNA should have Daffney say that she got rid of Roxxi or something to add fuel to the fire. Lauren getting involved was good, I’m really loving Lauren these days.

Cute Kip was sooooooooo gay in his promo, funny gay lol. The way Kong won was really realistic cause I didn’t think I can sit there and look at Cute Kip lose to a Implant Buster. The chair spot was sick!!!! If TNA allowed this intergender match than I would love more in the future. I miss the days when the guys will beat the shit out of the girls and vice versa. Angelina Love has the best facial’s I tell ya. I love how she thinks she’s all alone against Kong. This is the perfect time for Raisha to betray Kong, not now I mean at Sacrifice. Hell have Jacqueline re-debut and make a statement on Kong. I would mark to see Jacqueline return and help Angel.

Sharmell never disappoints me. I can always get a laugh watching her own Jenna.

An All Around Great Night for the KO’s. Angelina is busy with Kong while Daff and Taylor is developing as well as Sharmell and Jenna. Love it
Back to top Go down

KO's Discussion
Page 1 of 1