Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud   Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud EmptySat 16 May 2009, 10:40 pm

-- If you recall, former WWE Diva Terri Runnels held a writing contest last summer where the winner would become the owner of a "beautiful house" located in Gainesville, Florida. However, the contest would only go into effect if they garnered a certain number of entries — 5,000 minimum. As expected, the contest was eventually scrapped due to the lack of entries.

However, according to their own rules (see the PDF file), they were supposed to return the entry fee of $200.00 less a $20.00 processing fee in case the Entrant Number Amount was not met — which it wasn't. The rules specifically state: "If the Entrant Number Amount is not met, the Sponsor may elect in its sole discretion (i) to have all entries received judged ("Close the Contest") or (ii) to return the entry fee of $200.00 less the processing fee of $20.00 per each Entrant Fee to cover administrative fees."

According to a legal attorney, contest entrants have yet to receive a refund of their $200 entry fee (less a $20.00 processing fee) nearly a year later. As a result, he is currently investigating the matter. He sent in the following note, dubbing the former WWE Diva's contest "a giant fraud":

"Former WWE women's wrestler Terri Runnels website www.MakeTheWorldWrite.com turned out to be a giant fraud. The contest was scrapped due to "not receiving enough entries." However, the entrants still have not received a refund of their $200 entry fee nearly a year later. To be fair and legal, we do not know if Ms. Runnels had any direct control over the payments but whomever was in charge of handling the website/funds took the money and ran. Those are all the details we can provide at the moment."

lordsofpain.net
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Terri Runnels Upset Over Being Accused Of Fraud, Issues Statement   Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud EmptySat 16 May 2009, 10:48 pm

Terri Runnels Upset Over Being Accused Of Fraud, Issues Statement
By Daniel Pena
May 16, 2009 - 6:27:53 PM

As reported earlier, former WWE Diva Terri Runnels is being accused of fraud by a legal attorney, saying her Make The World "Write" contest from last year is a scam. The contest could only go into effect if it garnered a minimum number of entries (5,000 to be exact), which it did not. Hence, the entrants were supposed to receive a refund of their entry fee ($180.00 after the processing fee), but the attorney is saying they have yet to have their money returned nearly a year later.

Georgiann Makropoulos of WrestlingFigs.com contacted Runnels regarding the situation, with the former WWE Diva issuing a response. Runnels assures that everyone was refunded and she has the records to prove it. She also adds that if anyone was not refunded, all they would have to do is contact her through her manager on her official website to rectify the situation.

Here is her response in its entirety:

"I just got off the phone with Terri Runnels and she was not very happy. She received an email w/ the link to this story (link). She said she would never do such a thing and would love to know who if anyone did not receive their refund. She has all records from PayPal which is where contestants sent their money and how they were refunded. As far as she knows everyone was refunded...and if they weren't she would have hoped that they would have contacted her through her manager on her website www.TheTerriRunnels.com.

"Terri said, "The sad thing is that I sincerely wanted to help other people with this contest. It hurts me that someone is trashing my name as opposed to contacting me, if they truly were not refunded. I can assure you that if someone accidentally fell through the cracks...all they would have had to do is send an email to my manager and say that. I would also love to know names of people and the attorney's name!"

Warmest Regards, Terri
www.MySpace.com/TheTerriRunnels
www.TheTerriRunnels.com

lordsofpain.net
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud   Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud EmptySat 16 May 2009, 11:13 pm

why not merge this with the other thread?

nvm, I will.

Poor Terri. i always loved that horny lil shedevil
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud   Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud EmptySun 17 May 2009, 4:25 am

thats sucks.. hopefully it all gets cleared up soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud   Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud Empty

Back to top Go down

Terri Runnels Possibly Involved In Fraud
Page 1 of 1