Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed Empty
PostSubject: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 6:56 pm

cheer i bet jeff hardy gonna cost matt the match tonight for U.S tittle. I likes it better when they stay on own shows so we can c more of the peoples that spose to makes up :raw: on :raw: & has to watch :smackdown: if we want c :smackdown: peoples but anyways i sure draft gonna continues to not mean nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 8:57 pm

you need to quit letting your dog type for you.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 2:09 pm

i think u need to be less rude shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 2:11 pm

what? did you understand anything she said?

gb2UD.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 2:15 pm

the middle bit was a bit harder
but i can understand it
she is saying that raw people should stay on raw and sd people should stay on sd, as that is what the draft is there for. and also that the draft will still remain unimportant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 2:16 pm

but why i would i waste my time trying to decipher that, when I can just put her down, and tell her to go back to Unique Divas?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:02 pm

she did misspell a lot of shit, LL
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:17 pm

she did spell a lot of shit wrong true....but some people have problems spelling, doesnt mean someone should go out of there way to make someone feel bad
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:18 pm

well...it IS Serial....
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:19 pm

i noticed shifty
but shouldnt someone do something about that
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:20 pm

well....what can be done? saying something about someones speech really isnt a banable offense, so what else would you want to happen?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:25 pm

oh i dont know lol....i just wanted to point out that but w.e....dont ask me for advice or anything i blow chunks at it Curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:40 pm

hey if people don't like my opinion, it's not my problem. It's a forum, Nitro Girl hasn't complained, so why should you? Even if she did complain, it's my opinion, and if she doesn't like it, she can ignore it or take it with a grain of salt. The staff isn't here to hold ppl's hands, we're all mature, and if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to come here.
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 12:44 am

cheer well i was wrong & jeff hardy not there. anyways, serial if u dont likes the way i write then y u even replies? the post suppose to b about what LL point out. I thinks u serial should gos unique divas. u fit right in Thank You LL. at least u nice
Back to top Go down
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 1:21 am

really.... someone has an idea and all you chat about is how they write it. nitro girl is my friend and i think she makes a valid point concerning the hardys and the draft.

i glad they didn't do it and it makes ppvs more unique when they only interact on them
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 1:33 am

shes making the same point everyones making...keep the Hardys on 2 different shows and keep the feud ended already
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 2:34 pm

cheer Thank You andart hugs & vince shamwow people is right. not only i want feud over but mainly stay at home when it comes to show. it easier for new fans i trys gets interested to follow & less confusing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 2:36 pm

roll
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 3:12 pm

Serial wrote:

You need to stop being such a asshole, not everyone is some spelling god like you so how about showing some respect?

Hell I hardly understand what LL tries to say but I get what he means just like I understand what Nitro Girl was saying. And like she said, why don’t you go to UD? There are tons of smart asses there just like you. Plus aren’t you tight with Linda? Since you sent her a false pm about me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 3:24 pm

The Blue Man wrote:
Serial wrote:

You need to stop being such a asshole, not everyone is some spelling god like you so how about showing some respect?

Hell I hardly understand what LL tries to say but I get what he means just like I understand what Nitro Girl was saying. And like she said, why don’t you go to UD? There are tons of smart asses there just like you. Plus aren’t you tight with Linda? Since you sent her a false pm about me.

:lool: I didn't realize that line was so good. Hey I understand typos and such, I mean they are everywhere here, but c'mon that was ridiculously bad. I mean, I'm wondering if she even speaks English, it's that bad. Besides, its the internet, respect has no significance here, and those that have my 'respect' have earned it. I'm going to respect anyone just because you say so, or because everyone feels sorry for them, like you do for Nitro Girl.

I don't go to UD because it's all ignorance, and if I dare try to debate/argue, I'd be sent packing. Furthermore, I know Linda from here Blue and I doubt we are 'tight.' As far as the message is concerned, it was PM was not false, as I did show you, and I still have it if you want to argue about it.

Oh, and thanks for the Spelling God compliment, I did win my 2nd Grade Spelling Bee. shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 3:27 pm

i agree, UDs members are far more moronic then this place
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 7:11 pm

HEY i only spell badly on the chatbox shifty
and again a quite egotistical remark shifty why am i not surprised
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 12:53 pm

cheer Thank You blue hugs serial i not really needs respect from u cause u dont earn mine neither. i mean if all u know how to do is pick on slow peoples on internet instead of talking anything about hardys, draft or point in seperate rosters which is what this spose to b about then u really should go where others r rude cause that all u prove u could b in this topic. after all i couldnt make that little sense to u. u did reply! u dont even gos to ud
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 3:31 pm

k, this is getting outta hand. locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed   jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed Empty

Back to top Go down

jeff hardy on raw tonight guarenteed
Page 1 of 1