Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Victoria's TNA name is?

Go down 
+7
The LL Father
Mia
X
Dead
Blue Ryder
KJ
morris2202
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 12:52 am

wtf Tara, I woulda stuck with Lisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 1:06 am

i kinda like Tara.
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 1:08 am

i have to admit tara is better than georgina Hurl
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 12:39 am

to all you Victoria lovers, like myself love
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 3:16 am

Hopefully she can be used to her full technical ability.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 1:44 pm

Well lets start off from Sharmell and Jenna shall we? I love it when Sharmell gets to own bitches, I busted out laughing when she choked Jenna.

Good to see ODB again, I like that she’s at least valeting for Cody instead of disappearing ala Jacqueline. Where the fuck is she BTW?

Daffney is insane but damn it I love her, Her character is so dark and out there that I’m literally glued to the screen when she appears. We are in for a long ride with Daffney in TNA.

Lauren continues to impress me with her acting, I really have grown to love her. Anyone think she’ll eventually be a wrestler? I don’t know that’s my odd thought of the day.

I take it im the only one who cares about Sojo Bolt, since no one mentioned her. I must say this was by far her best look to date. I love the gold outfit matching the crazy hair. Sojo did some good offense on Angel to and I must say it looked like towards the end the crowd was about to be on her corner but fucking Velvet interfered. I would have loved to see Sojo give Velvet the “Pop, Lock and Drop it” That move is epic. Anyways Angel the cheat took advantage as always. Oh and another thing, WTF was with Sojo getting the jobber entrance? Ya know when the opponent is already in the ring before we come back from commercial. It was a title match to lol.

Angel owning Kip was hilarious and I marked when the crowd said “Shut the hell up” to Angel. Victoria looks fantastic, the hair, the makeup, the wardrobe, the body just the whole enchilada. Loved her stiffing Velvet and Madison. I think TNA found there new top face. Victoria Vs Angelina will be like Trish and Victoria in 2002 but this time Vic is the face on a mission. Loved her entrance theme too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 1:48 pm

Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 1243568661744
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 May 2009, 1:51 pm

that smileys fucking epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victoria's TNA name is?   Victoria's TNA name is? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Victoria's TNA name is?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling Discussions :: Women of Wrestling-
Jump to: