Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like Alicia Fox's hair
Hell Yes
WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_lcap 25% WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 1 ]
Hell No
WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_lcap 75% WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_rcap
 75%  [ 3 ]
It's okay
WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_lcap 0% WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me
WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_lcap 0% WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Empty
PostSubject: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 1:55 am

Does Alicia ever stop to take a look in the mirror at herself and see that rat's nest on top of her head called hair WTF was/is she thinking i know Michelle sees that shit every week and she never says Victoria do something with shit please for everyone's sake that weave is fucked up to the capacity it's huge as hell, lopsided, looks half cut off at the top, Nappy and all over the place WWE needs a weave-ologist and quick because that shit doesn't make any sense she is suppose to be a WWE Diva but she looks like sasquatch why can't Alicia straighten out her hair again like she had when she was face on ECW that looked so much better please fix that tumble weed on top of your head she is way too pretty for that i hope she fixes it.

i know some people might now consider this topic worthy but her hair was so messed up i had to make a topic about it.

What do you think of Alicia Fox's hair
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 2:06 am

LMAO !!!! I guess im in the minority because I love it, its different and she reminds me of Foxy Brown from the 70's. That's prolly why she's named Alicia Fox? Also I'm sure Creative told her to put her hair like this because they wanted her to be different.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 2:56 am

she doesnt do her own hair...she has a stylist...blame the stylist
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 7:16 am

i was gonna say yeah
michelle wouldnt go to victoria aka alicia and say "brush yo damn hair homie, you look like a damn cockatoo"
she is told and is styled that way...to show her fiesty crazy side, as blue said, 70's foxxy cleopatra sorta thing...i think that might be why Layla has gone back to a fro. cos its kinda a stereotype with women of colour, their fiesty and feiry
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 11:48 am

I didn't think anyone liked it to be honest, the straight hair was so much better and you could actually see her pretty face, the only time the puffy hair looked decent to me is the tag team match Michelle & Alicia vs Gail Kim & Maria on WWE Superstars it looked nice and decent there but after that it looks horrible in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 2:59 pm

LL is right...it's a stereotype...but i'll be damned if i leave the house looking like a damn Chia pet.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 3:39 pm

it's different i give her that, its not good but it looks better than that fringe she had before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair   WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF. Is wrong with Alicia Fox's hair
Page 1 of 1