Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephanie McMahon wrestling career

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Quisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Stephanie McMahon wrestling career Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 9:24 pm

Do you think if Stephanie wanted a serious career in wrestling and keep training and continued to wrestle she would be a good wrestler. Stephanie wrestled for a couple of years and won the women's championship but really nothing too serious how do you think Stephanie and the women's division would be if she kept at it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 9:31 pm

She'd dominate because she's Daddy's Little Girl.

But I'm glad she didnt pursue it. She is my fave women's champion, though. love
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 11:03 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
She'd dominate because she's Daddy's Little Girl.

But I'm glad she didnt pursue it. She is my fave women's champion, though. love

I agree, she's actually one of my favorite females wwe's had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 7:33 am

i agree and what surprises me more, is that her matches with a green Trish and even Lita were of decent hype and actual skill
she was a good wrestler for a non-wrestlin personality
i mean her match with trish at NWO01..was a lot longer then any recent divas match we'd seen
i woulda loved her to begin a career back then, but its too late now, with kids and all
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 2:13 pm

her match vs Trish @ NWO2001 was my absolute favorite match ever. love

Steph came to kick some ass that night. Classic lol!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 5:20 pm

I thought Stephanie vs Sable at Vengence 2003 or 2004 i can't remember which year was good but not as good as Stephanie vs Trish though
Back to top Go down
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

steph and trish is one of the best divas matches ever
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:08 am

Steph was an AMAZING wrestler, she whuped trishes ass there was no need for Regal to even get involved in that match, cuz Steph clearly had it won...But my favorite match of hers would have to be her match against Lita for the title, atfirst I thought Lita was gonna completely destroy her, but Steph proved she wasn't a punk bitch and she wasn't going down without a fight, there were a few times when I thought Steph might actually retain her title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephanie McMahon wrestling career   Stephanie McMahon wrestling career Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephanie McMahon wrestling career
Page 1 of 1