Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)

Go down 
+4
Mickie's Lover
The Sexy Vixen
CWL91
Blue Ryder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) Empty
PostSubject: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 12:52 am

Well I was initially pissed that Jillian was not in the match but then I noticed that maybe WWE is having Rosa be there jobber? Sure hope so! Anywhoo the girls got a decent amount of time and Rosa was the weakest link and her forearms suck. Beth looked great as did Ryse. Also I don’t understand why so many ppl dislike The Bella’s. The girl’s are pretty good in the ring, For a moment I thought Beth was going for a double Chokeslam lol. Loved the tension between Maryse and Beth too. The super kick towards Rosa was epic. LOL Mickie is just wonderful. Pretty good until Rosa was in the ring.
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 12:59 am

Rosa Mendes was absolutely terrible. She botched so badly, a simple arm drag and a clothesline. The only highlight of the match was her getting kicked in the face, as her in ring work leave a terrible taste in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:07 am

the match sucked

rosa sucks

end of story
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Number of posts : 293
Location : Mickie James' Bed with Mickie James and Trish Stratus
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:19 am

match didnt suck but it could of been better and Bella Twins are coming along good thanks to their trainer.

Loved the superkick from Mickie and crowd was semi into it specially with the bri and mickie in the ring
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:26 am

no that match sucked...Jillian should've been in there instead of Rosa..that bitch has 2 left feet and no ring presence at all.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:27 am

i can agree that Jillian should of been in the match
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:35 am

Mickie is a weird worker. For being one of their real seasoned vets for the divas, she can't carry for shit. Nor does she find chemistry with another diva easy.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:39 am

sorry dont know what Mickie your watching but that your opinion (crappy) but your opinion

i mean she carries better then most, chemistry she has with Beth,Katie,and many others,plus she the trainers for the divas on raw so i think she has to have something.

Last edited by Billy on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:41 am

sarcy wrote:
Mickie is a weird worker. For being one of their real seasoned vets for the divas, she can't carry for shit. Nor does she find chemistry with another diva easy.

Its true, she cannot really carry the inexperienced workers at all. She does well with other good talent, but against not so good talent, not so much.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:45 am

If Mickie was so good, people wouldn't be shitting on Rosa so bad. Hell, they wouldn't be so down on Maryse either.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:47 am

well not Mickie fault some dont learn hell Mark Henry was trained by Bret Hart so does that make hart not good?

Also just because you can carry wont make the match better or the other person good

also Trish trained Ashley and we know how that went
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:51 am

So, why does Beth matches get so much praise? She's not the most exciting worker, but she can make Kelly and Maria look okay. Why was Maryse matches with Michelle/Gail considered great, but Maryse's match with Mickie have been shit breaks?

Face it. For all the marks she has sniffing up her ass, she doesn't really show why other than the tits the good doctor put in her.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:53 am

because that how u seen them i saw good reviews from the matches and michelle and maryse was the shit breaks

it you damn dislike for her is why.

Marks well i know a few who dont liek mickie and still praise her work and i know some who likes her who works in wrestling so they marks to?

Mickie matches are better then you claim i not once seen u give her a good remark nor will I.

Also only praise i seen for Beth matches was Melina or Mickie and Kelly
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:02 am

Billy, if you cant accept negative opinions, you need to reevaluate something....because you're getting way too upset over someone who doesnt agree with you. time to grow up
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:51 am

sarcy wrote:
So, why does Beth matches get so much praise? She's not the most exciting worker, but she can make Kelly and Maria look okay. Why was Maryse matches with Michelle/Gail considered great, but Maryse's match with Mickie have been shit breaks?

Face it. For all the marks she has sniffing up her ass, she doesn't really show why other than the tits the good doctor put in her.

Ok ohh hell no.

Maryse's matches with Michelle & Gail Great? Those were mediocre matches with Gail Kim killing herself taking all the big bumps to make half ass Wrestlers like Michelle and Maryse look good.

Mickie James has shit to prove to anyone. Her TNA stuff is just awesome, her OVW matches...even better. After that train wreck of a match at Mania between Ashley & Melina....who saved the day with a Match of the year when it comes to the divas? Melina & Mickie james, who wrestled a stellar match at Mania? Oh yeah Trish & Mickie did.

I don't praise shit Beth has done in the WWE because she's done shit. I haven't seen a single impressive match Beth has had in the WWE aside form her armagaddon match against Mickie & her ONS match against Melina. Her work with Candice is shit...and with Maria/Kelly...is even worse. Beth is an awesome grappler........until she debuted on Raw. Her OVW matches is 10X better then the crap she's done in the WWE.

Say what the hell you want about Mickie, she's proven hersefl more then once inside and outside of the WWE. Secondly their job isn't to make half ass wrestlers look good. But hey they do it because they have to.

Mickie may have a shit loads of marks....but she didn't get them strippign to get attention in some contest now did she Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:53 am

Billy wrote:

Also just because you can carry wont make the match better or the other person good

It most certainly does, because if you can carry a match, you make yourself, as well as your opponent look good. To say that someone that can carry wont make the match look good, just shows me that you dont know what carrying a match even means. The whole point is to make the other person APPEAR to be good, not to actually be good.

Last edited by CWL91 on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:57 am

CWL91 wrote:
Billy wrote:

It most certainly does, because if you can carry a match, you make yourself, as well as your opponent look good. To say that someone that can carry wont make the backwards, just shows me that you dont know what carrying a match even means. The whole point is to make the other person APPEAR to be good, not to actually be good.

I won't neccecerly say so. I've seen some of the best of the best.....have shit matches with innexperienced opponents. Especially if it's something you are not used to.

You take a girl from Shimmer and throw her in a match with Maria/Rosa..it's going to be a train wreck. Someone fromShimmer is used to working with experienced women, her opponent does not rely on her to make her look good, and Rosa/Maria would look stupid...because their opponent isn't really wrestling a way they are used to. Because they are used to being babied, guided and carried.....

But that's just my theory
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 3:02 am

KSW wrote:
CWL91 wrote:
Billy wrote:

It most certainly does, because if you can carry a match, you make yourself, as well as your opponent look good. To say that someone that can carry wont make the backwards, just shows me that you dont know what carrying a match even means. The whole point is to make the other person APPEAR to be good, not to actually be good.

I won't neccecerly say so. I've seen some of the best of the best.....have shit matches with innexperienced opponents. Especially if it's something you are not used to.

You take a girl from Shimmer and throw her in a match with Maria/Rosa..it's going to be a train wreck. Someone fromShimmer is used to working with experienced women, her opponent does not rely on her to make her look good, and Rosa/Maria would look stupid...because their opponent isn't really wrestling a way they are used to. Because they are used to being babied, guided and carried.....

That makes 100% sense. The problem is that people don't see that, and people get way too defensive when someone notes that this is what is happening. Being a mark for someone can fog your perception greatly, which is definitely proven.
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 3:03 am

KSW wrote:
CWL91 wrote:
Billy wrote:

worded better then i try to put it LOL
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:24 pm

I would really love to see a Beth/Maryse feud. I loved there Survivor Series exchange. I seriously think Rosa is the new jobber, hopefully Jillian re-debuts once this Mickie/Ryse shit ends.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:27 pm

Oh, and on to that kick.. I think they are going to have Mickie use her kick as a finisher because of Maryse and Rosa. Every time she tried to hit her DDT on them, it looked awful. But prolly mostly Maryse because she's the title holder.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

Not just them, her DDT's have been terrible for years now. Victoria and Trish were the only ones who really lifted Mickie up but everyone else ruin it for me. As for the kick? I liked it, its like The Long Kiss Goodnight without the kissing part lol

Last edited by The Blue Man on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:54 pm

the DDT is because Rosa and Maryse is not lifting her up liek they should but yet Mickie blamed for it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:08 pm

WTF? I blamed her opponents for not picking her up like they should, I didn't blame Mickie. She does her part and the opponents don't lift her like they should
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:16 pm

Mickie botched a clothesline too, did anyone see that?
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:25 pm

Like I said the match kinda stunk. I hope Mickie takes it from Maryse. I dont see them turning Beth face, it be awesome to see Beth glamslam Maryse again. hehehe

Beth needs to ditch Rosa. I feel bad that Beth's work has been watered down since coming to WWE. But she is a great worker. I loved her attire, and how it changed colors in the light.

Rosa stunk up the match, Maryse did the same old same ol stuff. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:24 pm

The Deadman wrote:

yeah she went to high on Rosa but none perfect
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:26 pm

The Deadman wrote:
I did lol! That was funny to see :woo:
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 8:48 pm

Mickie's Lover wrote:
The Deadman wrote:

she still botched it, thats all that matters to me. shes not the perfect wrestler you make her out to be
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:47 am

The Deadman wrote:
Mickie's Lover wrote:
The Deadman wrote:

she still botched it, thats all that matters to me. shes not the perfect wrestler you make her out to be

i know she not perfect damn it but NO ONE IS PERFECT but she still a good wrestler
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:22 pm

you sure as hell make her out to be
Back to top Go down
Mickie's Lover
Lower Midcarder
Mickie's Lover

Male
Randy Orton
Christian
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Ted DiBiase
Trish Stratus
Maryse
AJ Styles
Traci Brooks
Tara (Victoria)
Christy Hemme

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 3:18 pm

why because i like her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)   Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Divas Discussion (6-21-09)
Page 1 of 1