Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone feel bad for Chyna?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Anyone feel bad for Chyna? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone feel bad for Chyna?   Anyone feel bad for Chyna? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:05 pm

Got this from another forum and I agree with this guy

Okay I just finished watching to Chyna's 2007 shoot interview (which was one of the best I've seen), and I found out exactly why she was released. For those who aren't aware the rumor was that Chyna was released because she was forming sometype of pre-madonna attitude. However, that wasn't the case. In the shoot interview, I found out something very disturbing. I found out that Chyna was released because she found out that Triple H was having an affair with Stephanie McMahon behind her back.

Personally, I never knew about this until I just heard Chyna mention it in the shoot. I had thought Chyna and Triple H had split up back in 1999, I had no idea they were still dating up until May 2001.

Chyna says back in late 2000, she was starting to notice a lot of strange things happening. She mentions that Vince lashed out on her for false internet reports (that probably didn't even exist), and Triple H was basically treating her like a piece of s.h.i.t. She mentions that Triple H was acting like an d-bag during her playboy shoot, he even brought her to tears minutes before the shoot. She also mentions that towards the end of the relationship, Triple H was being very distant, he even left her at show by herself at point in time, and he was having special meetings with Vince during all times of the night. Chyna was starting to realize that special flowers were sent to the McMahon-Helmsley dressing room, and she questioned was this apart of the storyline or this foreal?

What's really sad is that Vince McMahon and a few other people knew this was going on. It wasn't until one night that Chyna had discovered all types of love letters from Stephanie to Triple H and visa versa (sp?). Chyna mentioned that she was completely crushed. She had called Vince first, I believe, and started crying to him, and she said the only thing he said to her was "I hope you don't lose your job over this". Chyna responded and told him that she was coming to work the next Monday (which was a week or so after her final match with Lita), and she told him that she wasn't to stay and she wanted to work things out. What's more surreal is that all of her friends (Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Kane etc) in the lockeroom pretty much knew about it. She mentions that when she came to work that Monday, the locker room split in half, kind of like the red sea. She said she walking down the hall while everyone was just looking at her. She then entered Vince's office and spoke to Stephanie face to face. Chyna had thought Stephanie was going to apologize and work things out, and instead Stephanie had lashed out on Chyna, and was very defensive. Chyna hold Stephanie, to leave and that she want to talk to her. Chyna then had left the arena and went home. A week later she recieved a fax in the mail saying she was being released from her contract, and wasn't going to be resigned. Chyna says that was the last time she heard from Vince, Stephanie, Hunter, and the WWE. She said all of these factors (losing her partner in life, her job, and her friends) had lead to Chyna's downfall her attempted suicide, drug abuse, and her abusive relationship with X-Pac.

I just can't explain how disturbed I was after hearing this. How could Vince, Stephanie, and Triple H life with themselves after doing that? Chyna mentions that she was much so in love with Triple H, and she said that she one day was going to marry him. Just after knowing all this, I totally look at Stephanie and Triple H in a total different light.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feel bad for Chyna?   Anyone feel bad for Chyna? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 3:49 pm

Fucking a fellow wrestler or Fucking the boss's daughter? Wrestling is all about politics. lol

I do feel bad for Chyna. It's sad how her life went to shit after the WWE axed her, but it's her fault. How contradicting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feel bad for Chyna?   Anyone feel bad for Chyna? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 3:50 pm

i kinda feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feel bad for Chyna?   Anyone feel bad for Chyna? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 3:57 pm

Even though Chyna messed up herself i do feel bad for her in WWF she had it all intercontintal championship, Women's championship she was popular with fans she was the first woman in the Royal Rumble had a relationship with Triple H, was on the cover of Playboy she was on top especially after her surgery to her soften up her features but now she just is just at one of the lowest points in her life it all came crashing down on her
Back to top Go down
CWL91
ROH World Champion
ROH World Champion
CWL91

Male
Number of posts : 927
Job/hobbies : I'm a fucking diplomat.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Morrison
Chris Jericho
Edge
Santino Marella
Zack Ryder
Charlie Haas
CM Punk
Low Ki

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Nattie Neidhart
Katie Lea
Mickie James
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles
James Storm
Homicide
Doug Williams
Brian Kendrick
Young Bucks

Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Hamada
Sarita
Taylor Wilde

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feel bad for Chyna?   Anyone feel bad for Chyna? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:27 pm

I feel more bad for X-Pac more than Chyna, he had to have been messed up to have participated in what he did with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feel bad for Chyna?   Anyone feel bad for Chyna? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone feel bad for Chyna?
Page 1 of 1